• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some good smokes while vacationing with the Mouse:

Padron 1926 No. 35
Johnny-O Lonsdale - gotta get some more of these!
A few RP Edges
Davidoff Winston Churchill No. 10 (this one was like Jekyll & Hyde, gross start and fantastic finish)
Opus X Super Belicoso
Opus X Perfection No. 5
Padron 1964 Exclusivo
VSG Belicoso - I love these cigars - great way to end the trip!

I tried my first Don Pepin Garcia last night, a Delicia. It was a highly enjoyable smoke, well constructed with a great burn and very tasty as well. I look forward to sampling more cigars of this brand.

Pete

Padron 40th Anniversary Torpedo while hanging out at the Outlaw event today. I would have like to smoke a few more but the wife decided today would be a good day to take family photos. :rolleyes:

Had a 601 Connecticut after breakfast. Gotta sip this one.

A 4 X 38 CAO Brazilia during a break from a very busy day. Beautiful sheen to the wrapper. Perfect draw.

Got home around 9:30 pm and tried my first Illusione MK. Very powerful. I think innocent bystanders would turn DEEP green if they got any passive smoke from this little guy.Tunneled a bit, but enjoyable.

I smoked a RyJ Escudo EL 2007 while watching Cool Hand Luke this evening. It was a bit rough around the edges and I suspect a bit longer in the Humi would have improved it.

Pete

Hmmm.....since Friday:

Punch Rare Corojo rothchild (from 2004)
Tatuaje Noella
Padron 1926
Padron 1964
Padron 2000 maduro

And to end last night on a great note a Don Carlos 30th anniversary. :D

Yesterday while at a crawfish boil I smoked a Hemingway Classic Maduro. My first Hemi Maduro and it was pretty damn good. I will defintely have to find more of these.

PAN 1964 by the campfire roasting hot dogs with the kids.It was the last one I had in the humi.Time to get some more.

1926 #6 maduro. Always special and never gets boring.

Started the day with a Padilla Obsidion, my first not a bad smoke and sat back after the Celitics beat Cleveland in game 7 with a Monte #4 from the Blind Leading the Blind Pass.

Brian

At the Padron event, Joe (simmsboard) and Wyatt (Brickhouse) both gifted me a Cabaiguan Guapos JR. Today after doing some yard work, I relaxed on the patio with one of em. It was excellent!! Thanks again guys (and ALL the fine CP'ers who gifted me smokes on Saturday).

Today I smoked a Padron 1926 No. 6 Natural...was not impressed. I have a Maduro No. 1 in the humi that I have been saving and hopefully it smokes better.

Padilla 1932 Curchill ...this one had some age on it. Maybe a year. A perfect mid day smoke.

Tatauaje Regios.....After dinner. Just a remarkable cigar

i just smoked my first ever WOAM that was gifted to me by a great BOTL Matt and man now i know what all the fuss is about man i have to get my hands on more of these.

I enjoyed one of my favorite big-ring-gauge cigars - LFD Coronado Corona Gorda. AT 7 X 60, it is the biggest cigar I've smoked and I only have 4 left from a box I got a year ago! I was amazed when I realized I smoked that many of these - minus a few I gifted to some skeptics, of course. ;) Wonderful flavor and effortless draw makes this a Litto Gomez masterpiece. IMO. I recently had the pleasure of smoking a Small Batch and this was at least that good! Highly Recommended IF you like a big cigar.

Steve

Yesterday I smoked a Boli PC on the deck after dinner, and had a DPG black robusto later in the evening. Both were excellent.

Yesterday:
RASS, Davidoff 100th Diademas Fina, Casa Fuente Robusto

Today:
Diamond Crown No. 6 Maduro, Tatuaje Cojonu 2003, Diamond Crown Maximus No. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.