• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed a El Tiante Corojo robusto this morning. Tomorrow morning: Camacho 10 th anniversary Corojo robusto.

Just smoked my first Work of Art Maduro and it was damn tasty! This one was relatively fresh but I have one from 2005 that I am very eager to try now. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future.

I also cracked open my bottle of Balvenie 17 Sherry Wood and that was excellent as well. I had been in a rut as far as scotch is concerned but this really renewed my faith in great scotch. A must try if you like sherry casked scotches like Macallan or Aberlour.

Oh what an evening!

Smoked a Bolivar RC with a glass of four roses single barrel and watched the movie "Swingers".

Doesn't get much better than that :thumbs: :thumbs:

I smoked a Padron 1964 Maduro Corona while watching the Rugby League State of Origin Game 1. Beautiful smoke, my first of this make and I was sad to see the end of it. Not a good result in the footy as my beloved Queenslanders went down to NSW. Ah well bring on game 2!!

Pete

Illusione 88 and a Habanos Leon Series F 2000.

The Illusione was my first and I was impressed. Very tasty cigar.

The Habanos Leon was my 2nd and like the first, I just wasn't too impressed. I'll stick with some other DPGs.

The Habanos Leon was my 2nd and like the first, I just wasn't too impressed. I'll stick with some other DPGs.
Great minds and all that. I had one of these this AM.

I've got to stop smoking so damn much. Ever since this weekend I've been hitting it pretty hard. I think I've smoked my usual 2 month allotment over the course of the last 5 days. :laugh:

I told you! ;) Seriously, did it match or exceeded your expectation compared to a Tat Brownie?

I've got to stop smoking so damn much. Ever since this weekend I've been hitting it pretty hard. I think I've smoked my usual 2 month allotment over the course of the last 5 days. :laugh:

It's funny you say that because I smoked more this past weekend then I do in a two week period, and I didn't mind it one bit. My buddy offered me a cigar Sunday night while fishing, and I turned him down and I think I said "I need to lay off for a couple of days." Well, I've had one each night since then. :laugh:

Just finished killing a Sol Cubano Connecticut... It was alright for how damn cheap I got em'. Burned really nicely, too.

Don Carlos # 4 while relaxing on the patio after work.

WOAN which was pretty good and a petit cabiguan that i was not impressed with. I didn't care for the belicoso that much either. I guess there IS a cigar I don't care for that Mr. Garcia is involved in..... Oh well

Last night I smoked a LG Diez Chisel which did not impress me at all...I've had the Americano and liked it so I'm not sure what went wrong with the Chisel.

Later I smoked my 2nd La Aurora 1495 '94 Cameroon that was excellent. If you can find them I suggest getting at least 1 or 2 as they are excellent little smokes.

Master Blend III and Hoyo De Monterey / Tradicion

Regalo Corona - OTT - I'm sure they will improve after they settle. Very nice construction and well aged tobacco.

5 Vegas Miami Toro - I think this would be better in a PC. The wrapper gets lost.

A Camacho Coyolar Puro Titan.
Nice cigar, I really enjoy Comacho's and have not had one yet that I did not enjoy.
Thanks Pete. Nice cigar mate.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.