• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montesino Robusto Nattie. The first couple from the box sucked but this one was very nice. I gotta remember the 6 month minimum age rule, even for Fuente product.

Short story for breakfast and just ended the day with an Ancient Warrior torpedo gifted from preembargo. It was a blissful hour and half.

I smoked a Padron 3k Maddie compliments of a generous BOTL. :thumbs:

Petri Toscani Heat cured from Italy... I still have a buzz from it.

I had an Indian Tabac Corojo. First time smoking these babies, and I thought it was very tasty. Draw was tight, burn was even, but it finished kind of bitter. Overall, I gave it a 9.5 on my overall. Very good cigar.

Just got done with a Torano Exodus...first Torano i've ever had and it was a damn good smoke....now i understand the hype!

I went cheap last night -- Flor de Oliva Maduro Robusto.

Just knocked out a Padron '64 Principe Natural while gettin my butt kicked in a good game of Euchre.

Great smoke, I'm going to get myself into trouble with these danged Padrons.

Quai d'Orsay Gran Coronas. It was my only Quai d'Orsay, it had been lying in the humi for a bit over a year. It was excellent! A mild cigar but with more than enough complexity. Reminded me of a PSD#4. I wish I had more. Definately something I'd smoke more of in the future, but that applies for so many others :whistling:

Today was yard work day..AKA Cheap stogie day, incase it falls to the ground and I stomp it accidentally.

The worst is when ya drop one in the yard and it lands next to dog crap and ya dont know which one to pick up..I guess ya just have to walk away.

So today was Flor De Oliva Maduro, which for a cheap one, I really like very well! Still has some good flavor and its easy on the budget!

Been traveling the last few days so I haven't had the chance to report on my smokes. But, during my travels, I smoked a Punch Rare Corojo rothschilde, Padilla Miami 8&11 Robusto and a Fuente Cuban Corona natural (one of my go to smokes lately).

Status
Not open for further replies.