• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurhka Grand Master "Dos Capas", Trinidad Fundadore,Partagas Presidente. :D

I haven't even had time to smoke today with the kid's baseball game (which got rained out) and registering for football season. IF it stops raining, I think I will smoke an Oliva "O" Classic. Either that, or I'll have to wait until my wife goes to bed, then smoke in the basement! :0

Gurkha Master Select at the Outlaw.....great day full of women and of course cigars....

Started off with a Torano Exodus Robusto followed by a National Blend Nicaragua Robusto Gordo followed by a CAO Sopranos The Boss followed by a Graycliff Purple Label followed by Savinille 2004 Selection Robusto!

Smoked an Avo Domaine and wasn't impressed, I only made it 1/2 way through and tossed the bugger.

Bolivar PC - good, but I've had better. Tight draw.

Partagas Deluxe tubos - mild, fragrant, vaguely Partagas-like. Cool tube though. :)

Wilkey

Short Story for breakfast and a Dark Knight after dinner. Great day for smokes.

Opus x with 2 years of age, outstanding! While fresh ones are very bold, in your face with great flavors, with a little age the flavors are more conjoined, the profile a little more refined, not quite so bold or in your face.

Dos Rios Pyramid - A little harsh, cigar was tight. I let it go out at half way.

Partagas Shorts, ERDM Choix Supreme, RyJ Romeos No.1 and a DCM#5. I rarely smoke this many in a day :whistling: The Partagas Shorts was my first, and it was great.

Had time to sneak another this afternoon.

Montesino maduro, lonsdale sizes. Pretty tasty, cocoa and earth. Decent for the price.

Wilkey

I had a Ramon Allones 1837 and it was terribly strong. Not that it was bad, but it made my mouth numb when I herfed on it. I never had a cigar quite like that. It finished rather harsh and bitter, but it did have a good burn and draw. I will probably not have another.

RyJ no2 tubos (had to wipe mold of it, was still pretty tasty)

Casa Fuente Corona (BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :thumbs: )

A Hoyo Dark Knight this afternoon.

PAM Exclusivo.

It was my first PAM and I must say it is by far the BEST cigar I've had at this point in my young "career".

Nice cocoa flavors and very yummy tobacco flavors all rolled into one incredible experience.

Joya de Nicaragua Antano Machito -- a nice little smoke! :thumbs:

My list for today...
Started herfing with a Hoyo de Monterry Principe Jul 03. This was a little powerhouse of a stick and damn delicious!
Next was a Vegas Robaina Famosa. Thanks seadub! Awesome smoke, truly!
Then a Punch Coronas from Jun 01. Had terrible burn and draw issues. Too bad because the teases of smoke I got from it were DAMN DELICIOUS.
Ended with a Cohiba Robusto. My 2nd. It blew the 1st away. Nubilicious!
What a great smoking day!
Got to hang with seadub, his buddy vincent, siriusstogie, royrfrush, slevy007, and the FOG in charge tone-ny!
I'm thinking about a nightcap smoke...
Torching a San Cristobal de Havana (principe?) right now courstesy of seadub!

WOOHOO!

-Rob

last night
VSG Illusion and RASS and a few newcastle ale's :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.