• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went down to OVTC and met some nice botls and shot the poop about football and what-not. I decided to get a LG Diez because I have been promising myself I would try one after falling in love with the LFD Ligeros. This cigar ate my lunch! I realized half way through that I was getting delerious and I quickly regretted letting the food digest in my stomach before firing this sucker up. The taste was earthy and robust while letting out billow after billow of thick smoke. Through my blurry vision, I could see that the burn was nice and even. After driving home, I was able to keep the contents of my stomach down, but felt nautious all the same. After a nice 1 hr. long power nap, I jumped to my feet and felt like a million bucks! All in all, a nice cigar, but be warned...this sucker will knock you out...well, it did for me! :D

While hanging out with Todd Mac, I enjoyed a Connie #604 and a CAO CX2 Robusto.

sancho panza dbl maduro
partagas 898 :love: my first
PAN 64 exclusivo

good night of smoking :thumbs:

Brandon

I'd say so, Brandon - very nice selection of smokes, especially all in one night! :thumbs:

I enjoyed a Tatuaje Regios this afternoon while doing some work. It was the motivation that I needed to get some stuff done that I've been putting off for a while. :)

:cool:
Just nubbed a JDN Antano 1970 robusto...
This thing packed a pretty nice punch with a lot of spice!!!
I liked it!!!

David

Just finished a Camacho Liberty 2006, very nice smoke. Had some power to it but was nice. Will have to get the other years to compare.

Just finished smoking some Anejo #55's with my brother who isn't a cigar smoker (he's a cigarette smoker). He looked at the size of it and asked if I would be offended if he didn't finish it when I gave it to him. I told him that once someone gives you a cigar, it's yours to do what you want with it - he nubbed it :thumbs:

Yesterday evening I enjoyed a WOAM courtesy of Tone-NY. :D Never been disappointed by this smoke :thumbs: . Full of flavor and body. Thanks Anthony!

Yesterday was a good day:
RyJ Coronita en Cedro on the way to work
PAM Principes on the way to Grafteful1's
PLPC before dinner
---Hillbilly's Rib!!!!! --- broke my no-eating-mammals rule cause these looked and smelled so damned good....I was NOT wrong!!!!!!!! Holy crap these things are good!

Partagas Serie D #3 EL as an after dinner treat.

Started today off with a Short Story with some age on it for the drive in.
I'm really starting to not mind 1) smoking in the car and 2) my commute.

Those views from 91 and State Street are just breath taking. :love: It's especially nice in the winter when it gets dark at 4:30 and only every 5th light is flickering on the Massachusetts portion of 91. :laugh: It really speaks to the power of a cigar that you don't mind your commute.

Back on topic, I lit up an Opus Super Belicoso last night. It was everything I remembered it to be. This has been my favorite Opus size I have tried thus far.

Yesterday was a good day:
RyJ Coronita en Cedro on the way to work
PAM Principes on the way to Grafteful1's
PLPC before dinner
---Hillbilly's Rib!!!!! --- broke my no-eating-mammals rule cause these looked and smelled so damned good....I was NOT wrong!!!!!!!! Holy crap these things are good!

Partagas Serie D #3 EL as an after dinner treat.

Very nice selection of smokes! By the way, how was the RyJ Coronita en Cedro and what year is it? I bought some a while back and have decided to let them age a couple years before breaking into them.

The Coronito en Cedro was quite young, Aug 05, I am pretty sure.
Not a bad smoke. Earthy, started off a little hot and "Scorched", but not too bad (I also lit it while driving, which might not have helped in the scorched department), definitely in need of some more time, but also, this was the first "tester" smoke out of a very new (to me) box, and may not have even recovered from it's journey and segregation yet. I wound up misjudging how much further I had in my drive, and had to pitch it just over half way, and it was getting better with every puff at that point. I will post a more in depth review when I smoke one after laying them down for a month or so.

Opus X Perfection X tonight....

Great taste, lotta burn issues, but I think that's relatively common with the Opus line. It didn't detract from the experience though. An absolute plethora of smoke. Maybe a bit longer of a smoke than I was hoping for, but more is always better :)

slr A this morning, and going to try my first h.upmann mag 50 el tonight after work. Mmm, it smells good.

Partagas Limited Reserve Decades No. 1 -- a great little smoke.

The Coronito en Cedro was quite young, Aug 05, I am pretty sure.
Not a bad smoke. Earthy, started off a little hot and "Scorched", but not too bad (I also lit it while driving, which might not have helped in the scorched department), definitely in need of some more time, but also, this was the first "tester" smoke out of a very new (to me) box, and may not have even recovered from it's journey and segregation yet. I wound up misjudging how much further I had in my drive, and had to pitch it just over half way, and it was getting better with every puff at that point. I will post a more in depth review when I smoke one after laying them down for a month or so.

I think mine are from around that time as well (Aug '05). I enjoyed your review and experience smoking it until I read that you pitched it! :0

Just finished a Carlos Torano Virtuoso, after a light brunch. Don't think that I will do that again. The cigar was great! But I should have had a heavy brunch instead.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.