• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Ashton VSG Robusto. Very good cigar! I am moving my way up to the Illusion! :D

smoked my first H. Upmann - Magnum 46 from 01. Very enjoyable. Thanks! ;) :love:

Brandon

I had a Ashton VSG Robusto. Very good cigar! I am moving my way up to the Illusion! :D

Stick with the smaller sizes... they are a lot better than the big ones.

My favorite is the Beli No. 1 followed by the Illusion, and I really enjoyed the Spellbound. So for me size doesn't matter (insert joke here).

Over the weekend I smoked my first Opus X. Man that was a good cigar. :thumbs:
I also smoked a Partagas 1845, another good cigar. :thumbs:
Punch Rare Corojo, good but kind of mild for my tastes
Montague, Great cigar nearly perfect burn.
I’m still learning about the sizes so I have not listed them. ;)

I had a Camacho Corojo 11/18 it was good thanks to a friend (preembargo)!
Thanks Mike :D

cohiba.jpg

Robusto. Very tasty. My very first Cohiba. Thanks - Bmickey9 (NST).

AND

100anos.jpg

Belicoso. Tasted just as good as the first one I had in Austin a few weeks ago. Thanks Seavita for allowing me the opportunity to split the box with you.

Two biggies in one day, I know. But my taste buds have been really out of wack for about 2-3 weeks. All my smokes tasted harsh. So I cut back to one every other day or so and only smoked cheap ones (connies, Rolys, etc). Today I could taste more so I tried a good one and it was great. I couldn't stop with just one. Hell, I may not stop with two.

LGC Reserve Figurado Felicias Maduro -- another tasty little smoke!

:( :( NOTHING 100 degrees and 74% humidity no cigar is worth wasting in that heat. Maybe again in a couple days :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cusano 18 paired maduro...
This was so so. Good burn, easy draw, lots of smoke, but the flavor just didn't do it for me!

David

A La Rosa Cuba Corona. Rolled in Manhattan NYC. Got them on my last visit, and after 4 months, they are turning out fine. :thumbs:

I smoked a LFD Lancero, Padron 1964 Principie Maddie, and a Padron 1926 Maddie but I have no idea which one it was but they was all excellent of course.

Bolivar Belicosos Finas....today...Vegas Robaina Unicos

Btw, young Jose L Piedras are not very good. And the best thing about Poland not having an established cigar smoking tradition is that the Bolivars have an 03 box code...

:)

Started yesterday with a Litto Gomez Diez Oriental. What a great little smoke. Then a AF Cuban Beli SG for the hot afternoon. I relaxed after dinner floating in the pool with a La Aurora 1495 Churchill. Ahhhhh....

Had a sancho panza double maduro- la mancha before bed last night. Solid as always

Brandon

Smoked my first RASCC last night, gifted by a generous BOTL. It was actually my first RA of any vitola. I was thoroughly impressed with the flavors this little smoke and what a convenient size. :thumbs: I stopped by my Swisher Sweet smoking Pop's place to give him a hand with something towards the end of this cigar and the smell was so nice he was ready to split a box with me based on aroma alone. I need to keep an eye for these and hoard as many as I can. :laugh:

Opus X xXx tonight...damn that thing packs some punch.

I wonder why they call it the power ranger ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.