• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a EL Rey Del Mundo Habana. Good cigar! Thanks hojadepuro!

Last night, I decided to grab one that had been in the humi for a while -- a LFD Limitado II that was gifted by outlawsp. I still don't feel comfortable in my review techniques... let me just say "WOW" what a smoke!! It was simply outstanding -- thanks Scott!! :thumbs:

Just polished off a VSG Illusion. My favorite vitola of the VSG line. Great smoke as always.

Last night a Cohiba Siglo IV from 2003. I'm not a fan of Cohiba, but this one hit the spot.

Nothing to fancy. pretty much a isom dog rocket. A HdM Particulares from Oct 02. :D

Smoking a Opus X #4 from '03. Sweet and tangy with a hardy spice. :love:

An excellent hemi classic maduro gifted by Tone-NY at the quad herf

and to wrap up, a demitasse that was gifted by Roy R frush---tasty little thang :)

Thank you both :thumbs:

This afternoon I hd a Bolivar Petit Corona and am now smoking a Short Story

Been on a Padron kick lately, last night I nubbed a Londres with a couple of Michelob Ultra Ambers. So far this week, I've also enjoyed a PAN principe and a 1926 series #35 maddie. All very nice!

Last evening I thoroughly enjoyed a Cuaba Distinguidos. The first third had a minty/leathery finish that was suprising(but good). Then it progressed into that earthy/grassy taste that I love so much about Cuabas.

Inspired by OpusXKC, I pulled out a fantastic Opus X Petit Lancero. Guessing, these could be 4 to 5 years old. It put me in a state of bliss. Now I just have to resist the urge and not smoke the others. :whistling:

Smoked a LCG Reserva Figurado Felicias natural on my lunch break.

I'm a huge fan of the brand, and I had tried the maduro version of this vitrola a week ago and was rather unimpressed. A tough draw and bad burn sullied the experience.

But today's natural was much better. Tasted a lot like a more complex Wavell, with more spice and even some high citrus notes.

Turned out to be a great 30 minute smoke.

PAM 26 #6 - smoooooth!
Oneoff Laguito #2 - very tasty. Ever since Wilkey mentioned them
in a thread, Oneoff's have grown on me. This one is 6x38, enjoyable
to the nub. - thanks Wilkey!

Brian

Opus X xXx tonight...damn that thing packs some punch.

I wonder why they call it the power ranger ;)

Because it can take a Ranger to his knees :laugh:
Captains are taken to one knee, as you often say. :p

Brian

For breakfast, had me my first LGC RF Felicias Natural. Great smoke, and looks like it will fit very nicely into the breakfast rotation along with the short story.

Closed out the evening with a Dark Sumatra Ebano. Not my favorite of the Sumatras, but a solid smoke, just not as much flavor as the Espresso IMO.

Then a few mins prior to bed smoke a couple pipe bowls, great day closer.

RP Vintage 1990 Perfecto, Don Kiki Brown label Perfecto, Griffin Limited Edition XII, and a Cusano 18 Maduro Churchill. What can I say it was a long day :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.