• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Triple Fermented - Not bad but still way too wet from shipping, have to let the other one I was gifted sit a few months.

Not a dang thing tonight. Storm came rollin through and dumped about 2inches in about 3 hours.

That's a big deal here.

Not sure what's on the plate for tomorrow, we'll see.

Smoked a Flor de Ybor SG... good for the price!
Folowed up with a Partagas Spanish Rosado. Not too bad!

See Wilkey's ash stand thread for pics!

Linky

-Rob

Smoked my first LFD Double Ligero Lancero yesterday. Interesting smoke. I don't think I'll make a habit of them though. Kind of effete if you ask me. They just don't seem to project my image accuratly, you know, aging virle sea dog. :whistling:

Yesterday evening I had a Padilla Cedro Robusto. This is a very nice mild but creamy and cedary cigar and a very good value smoke. I imagine this will be a good morning or everyday smoke for some. :)

Last night it was a Davidoff Millenium Blend Robusto and An Ashton Maduro. I really liked the Ashton, my first one and not my last.

Capped off a great day with a Gurkha Class Regent.

The Regent is like the movie "Tombstone" to me.

I've seen it like 100 times, but everytime I watch it, it's just as good as the last.

Had my first AF 8-5-8 (natural) yesterday. Wow, that was smooth, and milder than I expected. Definitely want some more of these.

As we speak I am smoking a 1926 35 emmm just hit the Espres :D so half way through

JR Edicion Limitada - got from a pass. It smoked like a cigar. a little aftertaste wasn't to my liking.

Nice to try one!

Gary

Day before yesterday it was an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte maduro corona...very good!

Yesterday evening it was a Tatuaje Unicos. Not bad, but nothing to write home about. Liked the Especiales better.

Nothing!

This is the first time this year that I didn't have a morning cigar with my commute to work. I was in a hurry and forgot them :(

Yesterday was an ERDM PC

Today was an '01 Hoyo Prince

:thumbs:

Has a The Edge by RP Special Edition 'A'(thank you, gentlemen). One hell of a large cigar, but great from begining to end. It lasted the whole two hours I spent coding inventory :angry: .

Just finished a Padron 6000 Maduro, and all I can say is "WOW". I was expecting a similar flavor to my 2000s but this was far more complex and tasty. Very good cigar and I am currently bidding on a 5 pack on cbid :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.