• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a Castle Hall Churchhill.

Not a new one for me, but good nonetheless. Had some wrapper issues about 1/2 of the way, but nothing that couldn't be worked around. Was trying to work an ashstand pic for another thread and I got a pretty rookie one, but lost it soon aftewards.

Good smoke

Smoked a Montesino SG Super Beli

Nice smoke. Ranks right there with the 858 SG and AF Cuban Beli IMHO :thumbs:

Unfortunately its been a few days since I have had a smoke since I am almost empty. Damn I hate tight months so I broke down and pulled one out of my stash that I had plans on saving. Oh well...A Hemi Classic Maddie has now moved on from this world. :thumbs:

Smoked a Padron Churchill tonight with some Easter chocolate. By FAR the best $4 smoke I've ever had :thumbs:

Last night I had a Oneoff Ninfa and a NC Punch while watching one of my favorite movies. Dead Man. If you haven't seen it, do.

A few days ago I enjoyed a FFOpusX fuente fuente

FFOXFF1.jpg

Last night was a RyJ Petit Pyramide EL and a Partagas Short. Delicious :D

Perdomo Reserver, Champagne...review in the named thread. Good though.

Indian Tabac SF Maduro

Some weird tasting hand rolled spanish cigar a friend of mine brought back from Spain... Penamil ORO

and later I'm planning on nubbing a WOAN

Knocked out a Gurkha Expedition tonight. My first, and it was all I had hoped it would be.

So far a Padron 2000 Maduro and AF Don Carlos #4. I'm really getting into the Don Carlos line lately. Something about the smooth Cameroon flavor is just down right :love: addictive!

Just finished my third cigar of the day ... an Aurora Preferidos Robusto. Man, this was a good one. I think it scored a 93 in CA, and I would have to agree. Very balanced and refined with lots of complexity. Got one more in the humi, but I will have to pick up some more of these soon.

Monte Especiale No2, SLR Regios, H.Up Conn 1.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Brian

Pre herf - Sancho Panza nonplus with a pot of coffee :whistling:
At the Schlesinger's herf...
Tatuaje Unicos - Thanks Wilkey/Ginseng!
Boli DC
PSP2 - Thanks Gary/grateful1
Party Short - Thanks Josh/smokelaw1
AF Short Story

Thought I smoked more...
Oh well!

-Rob