• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond Crown M - Robusto - very tasty!

Brian

I smoked a Rafael Gonzalez petit corona this evening. I enjoyed this smoke tremendously. Lots of great tobacco flavors with a nice smooth finish. Another great smoke for me.

Well I smoked a Graycliff Red label today for the first time, it was good, nice draw, lots of smoke and spicy. :rolleyes:

Had me a Torano Exodus 1959 Silver Edition,

I dig just about anything from Torano and this was no different, but it didn't knock my socks off, the 1916 line still the best for me.

When's DevilDoc gonna provide us stats as to what everyone's daily smoking habits are? :laugh:

Nice smily's Brickhouse gee where'd you get them smily's LOL :laugh:

Tonight I had a Carlos Torano 1916 Torpedo, RyJ Reserva Real Robusto, and a Carlos Torano Signature Perfecto.

Cusano 18 robusto, and CAO Brazilia Gol... The CAO was my first (via xRanger!!!) and it was a mighty fine smoke IMO!!! :thumbs:

David

PAM 1964 Principe last night, my second one. I will definately be buying a box shortly. Amazing smoke.

AVO No.2 this morning, my usual Saturday morning smoke with a cup of coffee.

Ashton VSG Spellbound during poker night.

Burn was slightly off and had a few touch ups, but the taste was still all there, god I love these things.

Indian Tabac camaroon legends
OpusX fuente fuente
Anejo #48
Hemingway siganature maduro

That is a freakin' nice line-up! :thumbs:

I smoked a nice Hemingway Sig today. It was the last one I had...time to get some more of these. Always a great smoke!

Brandon

Stopped in the Outlaw today and knocked off an RP Edge and now Im working my way thru a La Flor Dominicana Limitado 2....ahhhh

I was just wondering, does anyone ever really read these posts or is this just another way to pad your post count? Perhaps if that is the intention, we ought to start another thread, "how many sh!ts did you take today?". That will get interesting responses.

Okay, I better return to my Sierra Nevada and stop typing. Plus, my wife returns tomorrow and this kind of beer drinking isn't exactly supported - but, hell, I've had some fun this weekend! :thumbs:

Okay, back to the topic at hand (if anyone really cares)...

This afternoon I had a Don Pepin Garcia Churchill - good smoke, but I prefer the Torpedo.

This evening, I'm about to embark on a Partagas Churchill (May '01). Pretty excited about it plus I'll be watching a couple of good fights on HBO which is always a great combo!

I read them and now you are on the "shit" list.

I was just wondering, does anyone ever really read these posts or is this just another way to pad your post count? Perhaps if that is the intention, we ought to start another thread, "how many sh!ts did you take today?". That will get interesting responses.

Smoked an OpusX #2 tonight. First and only one. Has almost a year on it (oldest Opus I've smoked) and it was quite tasty. Good ending to a good night.....until the woman got on me for some stupid shit and ruined the last 1/3 of it!!!! :angry:

Still good, but hard to enjoy during an argument. Oh well off to bed...we'll see if I end up on the couch or not!.....stay tuned! :angry: :) :whistling:

I read this one daily. I always start from my last post and read through everyones since then.

I use it as a way to see what the variety of smokes being lit up are, and also look for ones that I'm interested in and haven't had. If I see that, I'll send the guy a PM and ask for more detail on it and such.

...oh, and zero so far :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.