• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torano Sig. Perfecto...good cigar, but I shouldn't have opened it up...draw seems to be too lose now. Hints of expresso, with a smooth finish...nice even burn. yum

I love these things. One of the few from Torano that I do like. I choked down about a half a Padron 2000 before I admitted I still wasn't over my chest cold.

RASS with the morning coffee...I'm about to go cigar shopping once this damned rain stops and I can walk there....any quick recs? (ISOM only).

RASS with the morning coffee...I'm about to go cigar shopping once this damned rain stops and I can walk there....any quick recs? (ISOM only).
Had a Fonseca Delicias with my coffee. They are a nice little stick for the morning, and they are cheap. Give them a try :thumbs: .

Yesterday:

PLPC (thanks Chris)

VRF

ERDM (thanks Sam!)

Casa Fuente CG (thanks Jim)

Yesterday, a RASS in the afternoon, and a HdM Petite Robusto later in the evening.

Seems several vendors have sales right now on several sizes in the Siglo line. Worth looking out for.... :cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

So, I went cigar shopping and had an HdM Petite robusto after lunch...

Needless to say, money was spent, and my 15 cigar sized otterbox has squeezed in 20 cigars, well 19, because I smoked that one :)

VSG Enchantment

My 2nd one and boy was it a beaut! Much better than the first I had (didn't let it recover from the trip over here).

Thoroughly impressed with this bad boy. The entire VSG line has impressed me and I have the Wizard yet to go, I'm sure it'll be nothing short of fantastic.

I'm sure their's a few bowls in my near future as well :)

H. Upmann Coronas Major. Burn never entirely corrected itself, but an excellent smoke for the price.

Todays line up wasnt as insane as yesterday since I smoked from around 11am till like 10pm straight last night. But today I had some odd ball cigars coming in so I decided to take them for a test drive. I started the day off with a Quai D'Orsay and forgot which one. It was ok. Nothing I would want again. So I fired up a Quintero and again, I do not know which one it was. I was really surprised by this stick and actually found myself enjoying it. I then pulled out a Sancho Panza Belicosos that looks to be from Aug 2005. Still kinda young but a good smoke nevertheless. I am now working on a SAn Cristobal De La Habana La Punta which has a nice little kick and I'm very impressed with this one. I'm glad I got some different singles to try and expand my horizons further. As this is my first SCdLH cigar. :thumbs:

I enjoyed a CAO MX2 Robusto this evening.

AF Sun grown Cuban Belicoso (thanks nfulton!) after I was unexpectedly given the afternoon off from work for good deeds done.

My first sun grown Fuente I've smoked and it blew me away.

Yesterday:

-PLPC
-VR Famosos (thanks Gary)
-BBF (thanks Sam)
-RASS (thanks Al)

Today:

-Perfecto house roll from Velvet Cigar bar... very good, full-bodied smoke
-PLPC

Yesterday:

-PLPC
-VR Famosos (thanks Gary)
-BBF (thanks Sam)
-RASS (thanks Al)

Today:

-Perfecto house roll from Velvet Cigar bar... very good, full-bodied smoke
-PLPC

Nice lineup Chris! Haven't seen you posting in a while!

I smoked

connie 16
placencia magnum
PSD 4

Spellbound and a Power Ranger for poker night.

Spellbound started out a bit loose and had me worried, but it tightened up a tad to a nice firm draw, smoke beautifully.

xXx was great as usual, but it certainly didn't help my luck :angry:

Yesterday:

• AF Best Seller
• Tatuaje Regios

Today:
• Padron londres maduro (last one from the box, but I just picked up a new box of londres natties :D )
• AF Cuban Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.