• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing up my first Zino Platinum! It's the Pudge!

Picture040.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

Thanks James for this great little smoke!!!
This is a great morning smoke and pairs nicely with a cup of Killer Beans!!! :thumbs:

To start my first days off this year (yeah 8 days of vacation) I had an Anejo 46 with a cup of Carribean Cut-throat for breakfast. For lunch I had a custom rolled Jose Cueto Salamones I was generously given in a trade with Drew Goring. Thanks Drew. Vacation is gooooood!

Finishing up my first Zino Platinum! It's the Pudge!

Picture040.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

Thanks James for this great little smoke!!!
This is a great morning smoke and pairs nicely with a cup of Killer Beans!!! :thumbs:

Nice poker table!!! The smoke looks good too! ;)

CAO Sopranos Associate. Good smoke that I've been wanting to try for some time. I love the show, but I must say there are better smokes out there for such a high price. Still have a Boss that I'm looking forward to smoking one day.

I had a fantastic Punch Punch from 05 this afternoon out on the lake (ice). Great weather, somewhere in the 30's and the sun was out.

Real nice smoke, perfect draw and burned perfectly. Something I might have to track down more of.

Some good smokes today hanging with Gary.
Started off with a great Sancho Panza La Punta 02, thanks Tim!
Smoked a tasty Cohiba Corona Especiale.
Ended the night with a pretty fabulous Punch Super Robusto 06 :p .
A damn good day!

-Rob

Anejo #46
SLR Regio
RASS

The Anejo was young and it just reminded me why I don't get caught up in chasing them.

The Regio and RASS? Damn good cigars, period.

Smoked a few the past few days, but of note: A Padron 2000 maduro....these need more time. Like maybe a year or two. I just haven't had one of these that has really impressed me.

Also had a Gurkha Centurian X.....I've always liked these, but the wrapper on this one unravelled on me.

I plan to smoke an Opus X Fuente Fuente tomorrow evening, as we're doing our Christmas get-together then. So that's somethng to look forward to. :thumbs:

La Arura Emerald

I was very disappointed with the Burn, Had to relight it
Flavor was ok
It was I though pretty rested
Not worth the money IMHO
Or maybe I just a bad one

I decided to enjoy the mild KC weather with a Partagas Limited Reserve Decades #2 -- an excellent cigar!!

Being in a Lancero mood lately, on Friday I smoked a Cuvee Grand and yesterday afternoon I smoked a Padilla Miami 8/11 Lancero Edicion Limitada. Yesterday evening I smoked a Graycliff Chateau Grand Cru churchill a co-worker gifted me.

The Cuvee Grand needs a little time in the humidor but IMHO will prove to be a great smoke - I enjoyed this one already and am pretty sure it will even out once it sits for a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.