• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bummed out haven't been able to smoke since Christmas Eve :angry: Maybe this week my voice has returned, but the Mrs. is looking at me like are you crazy.

I hear ya anthony, I snuck one in on New Years Eve while grilling but haven't had my Anejo yet to ring in the new year. I'm still coughing but the voice is finally back to normal, good luck with yours.

:cool:

Thanks to Brandon(bfreebern), I was able to sample a 2001 WOAM today.

I was finally feeling recovered from another grueling night shift Saturday, so I chose this afternoon to enjoy this fantastic birthday gift while I read "The God Particle", by Leon Lederman. My camera is the lousy webcam type so I won't waste my time trying to capture the beauty of this cigar. The deep, black luster of this wrapper leaf wouldn't translate through a it's coarse diode array.

Lederman shared a Nobel Prize for Physics in 1988 for his contribution to our understanding of subatomic particles. But this book is great because of his sense of humor and his ability to make these arcane subjects seem as tangible as a quark or boson can be made. No mean feat considering they have no dimensions! So it was in this somewhat mystical yet scientific frame of mind that I fired up this cigar.

It starts out missing the characteristic sweetness of a WOAM. I thought that maybe this was a cigar that age didn't improve. They are already damn good, after all.

This was sweet but not as intensely as a fresh one. But as the burn continues it more than makes up for this loss with a complexity normally lacking in a WOAM. It alternates between tart and sweet and leather throughout most of the burn. I enjoyed it more than the fresh one I had a few weeks ago. That being said, I still think the fresh WOAMs are a fantastic smoke. But, IMO, the extra five years did improve this cigar. It does beg the question, "How the hell do you not smoke a box of WOAMs for FIVE YEARS!!"

Thanks again, Brandon, for this rare and enjoyable smoke!

Smoked a Partagas PC Especial - Very spicy with loads of flavor. Very good for a cheap smoke.

I've smoked my first... Moontrance.... I can onlu describe it as a harsh dogrocket! Never again! :/

LFD Mysterio last night. Very good cigar, really surprised me, even for Litto Gomez.

I talked my local B&M into breaking up the box so I could get a single. I'll be doing that again :)

I am kicking back this evening with a great cup of coffee and a Gurkha Perfecto # 1. It is a great smoke.

:cool:

I only had time for one cigar this afternoon. Unfortunately all I brought was a 601 made by Pepin Garcia for EO brands. It was the Nicaraguan Habano Wrapper with the red wrapper and it was awful. Nuff said, just my opinion. I think I'll go bum a Marb light just to have a better taste in my mouth!

The day is over, the sun begins to set and it is the perfect time for a RP Vintage 1990 while I anticipate a wonderful dinner with wife and kids.

While sitting on the balcony of my hotel in the smoke-free city of Seattle, I am enjoying a Litto Gomez Chisel Puro. Damn this thing has a lil kick to it. How do you like that you PAC NW pleasure police!!! :D

I sat under the propane heater on my deck enjoying a delicious Party Short from early 05. Great flavour, rich tobacco and leather with a touch of spice. :D

I was going to smoke a Edmundo but went for a Cohiba Robusto courtesy of Mr. La Flor de Baloney. :D

Thanks for a wonderful smoke! :thumbs:

I also revisited one of my old favorites - RyJ Clemenseau. Turns out I still like them.

Leather and spice and everything nice. MMM

Famous Nic 3000

If I would have remembered that this was my birthday I would have smoked something a little more special. However, I can't complain about the Famous Nic 3000. I bought a bundle in Oct. or Nov. and this was the 4th or 5th one. Everyone that I smoke is getting better; I am looking forward to trying one of these with a years age or so.

Famous Nic 3000

If I would have remembered that this was my birthday I would have smoked something a little more special. However, I can't complain about the Famous Nic 3000. I bought a bundle in Oct. or Nov. and this was the 4th or 5th one. Everyone that I smoke is getting better; I am looking forward to trying one of these with a years age or so.
I got a bundle of the new batch Torps and Robustos. So far I am about half way through the torpedoes and have enjoyed them all.

Oh yeah, just finished the day off with a quick 1926 #35.

Status
Not open for further replies.