• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started the evening with a natural Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur and ended With a Rocky Patel Decade Toro. Both were pretty good smokes--I quite enjoyed the RP and will probably pick up a few more.

Thursday was Sir Winston from 01 :love:
Yesterday was Illusione F9 :love: (Thank you Martin2D)

Both were tasty! :thumbs:

Today, resting my palate :whistling:

We actually had some decent weather today (47 degrees) so I put a chicken in the Brinkman and got out a young RASS. This was my first and it will not be my last. Very tasty!!! For an obvious fake it was simply amazing. :whistling:

I had an Edge Sumatra last night and a VIntage 1999 Connecticut. THe Connecticut was not much to write home about though.... :whistling:

First warm day in a long time. VSG Tres Mystique (Thanks Justin!) and a glass of Consentino Zin.

I had a CAO Italia on the way to the movie theatre last night. Gimmicky as hell, but I like them.

Had a CAO Soprano soldier, pretty nice smooth at the start, but didn't like the end of it.

great weather out this morning so i sat down and enjoyed a gran habano 3 siglos fumas with my coffee. very tasty smoke. thanks Devonn

great weather out this morning so i sat down and enjoyed a gran habano 3 siglos fumas with my coffee. very tasty smoke. thanks Devonn

No John.... thank you. Though the G.H. 3's are tasty, imho don't compare to the tatuaje havana VI you threw me... which officially started me on my journey to Tat-ho-dome! :laugh: (And I've just about arrived)

Yesterday....

Parti Short

Padron 2000

Both great smokes! :thumbs:

While watching some great College B-ball Sat. I had a fantastic RAG from '07 and a really good H. Upmann Lonsdale from '00. On Sun. while watching some great NBA games, I had another equally great RAG and a nice Olivia Serie V Lancero.

La Flor Dominicana Mysterio Oscuro :love: This was a great full body w/ a VERY white ash

Tried my first Tatuaje Series P - I normally hate Nicaraguan tobacco, but this line as you all now is good. I still have to plow through the rest of them

Graycliff - :( Not good - did not finish it. There was just nothing, no flavor, I smelled hate others I bought to find zero aroma. Not a fan.

Let's see, over the weekend I smoked:

AF Chateau Sungrown (nice cheap cigar)
Ashton San Cristobal Monumento (needed more time)
VR Famoso (needed more time)
DPG Black Figurado
Holt's Connoiseur corona

I enjoyed the afternoon with a La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1 (6.5x44). I picked it up at Puff n Stuff in Atlanta (my first visit there, and I will be going back).
This was my first experience with this cigar. I usually smoke shorter cigars due to time constraints, but I decided to go with the longer smoke this afternoon. The draw and flavor were right up my alley. I'll be buying more of these!

-tw

Smoking an awesome cabiguan guapo! Not only is it good, it makes you feel you're handsome! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Smoking an awesome cabiuan guapo! Not only is it good, it makes you feel you're handsome! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Wow, that must have been one hell of a cigar to make you think that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I smoked a delicious '05 Partagas Short (courtesy of Siriusstoogie) after lunch. What a great quick smoke.

- Tim

Bro, I am at TG right now doing some-ahem-work :)

I'll take care of the fedex-no worries! :thumbs:

PS those party shorts are smoking REAL good! :)

Went out on the deck and had myself a Winston Churchill #10 out of the Surprise Pass. I don't often get to try something in that range and it was quite good. A bit green for the first 1/4 inch but settled in quite nicely after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.