• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nice day.

Managed to get out and smoke a DPG Series JJ, love these damn things.

After smoking that plugged ass Anejo, I got down with a Cohibo Maduor 5. That made up for the Anejo and then some... I will be on the search for more of these puppies!

My wife and I smoked together! Unfortunately, I had a plugged Padrón 3000. There were some seeds visible after I cut the head. Ah well, I'll try another soon. :D

My wife liked her 2000, which makes the night a win.

Started off with a Padilla 68 then a La Flor DL & am just finishing a Ashton VSG Wizard.

In my search for any everyday cigar, I tried a Padron 2000 this morning. Very pleased with this one, going to try a few more and see how consistent the flavors are for me.

This afternoon's smoke was my first El Centerion. Alright smoke but not worth the money, I probably won't go for another one anytime soon.

On the way to work today had an A. Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso, went the long way just to get down to the lable. Yesterday it was a Punch Rare Corojo Robusto, both very enjoyable.

Just smoked a RYJ short Churchill. Tasted great but had way too many relights and uneven burns. :( Has been in my 65% humi for a few months now too. :( Will try some more as I have to think it was an individual stick problem!

Don

Smoked a Hemingway Maduro Classic by the fire with some friends, sadly I had to many drinks to enjoy it :(

Yesterday was a 2 cigar day ! Had a Joya de Nicaragua Serie C Toro, and a Padron 3000 later in the day.

Flor de Oliva Churchill, bought from Larry Lynn earlier this week. Damn, that's a long smoke - I walked the 45 minutes to the grocery store, trimmed it to expose a clean edge, then the 45 minutes back. And I still have about 1/3 of the cigar left.

I just had a Olivia G Special G and it was fantastic. I was in the mood for a nice quick light a creamy smoke and it sure did the trick.
I nubbed that lil guy and would buy more for sure. Great price to quality ratio here. Great construction, burn and flavor. Nothing 2 dynamic but enjoyable to the last drop. This lil guy was smooth as silk.

Status
Not open for further replies.