• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the little guys out for a walk and smoked a WOAM with about a year on it, seems to have settled down to a nice smoke!!

Johnny-O Lonsdale. I've had draw issues with these in the past, primarily I believe because they were just too moist. I let this one dry out sufficiently and...... :love: :thumbs:

..... nuff said!

WOAN....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....

art

Johnny-O Lonsdale. I've had draw issues with these in the past, primarily I believe because they were just too moist. I let this one dry out sufficiently and...... :love: :thumbs:

..... nuff said!

did it make you stumble as much as it did me?

lol

As for today, Anejo 46

I re-visited an old friend today. Monte No. 4 which has been sitting at 61% for the last few years. WOW! What a difference proper storage makes. :love: :love: :laugh:

Yesterday was a CoRo and the day before was an old VSG Enchantment. Some good smokes lately.

just finished LG Small batch and I am soooo confused..in a good way, but still confused...ahahahaha

review to follow

art

Today I got 6 racks of ribs to smoke.

gallery_2280_527_383093.jpg

WSM is going to get fired up in a little bit. :cool:

gallery_2280_527_75423.jpg

Free cigars and booze. It's a good day. Thanks newbs.

Doc.

Started the day with a La Flor Double Ligero on the drive to the Golf course.Just finished up a Padron 1926 80th Anny.

Oliva Serie V Special Figurado, thanks to a very generous BOTL. A very tasty smoke! :thumbs:

Smoked an AVO LE08 today. A very nice smoke, but will certainly be better with age. my 2cents

yesterday.....

VSG Illusion

H. Upmann Sir Winston

RASS

All of these are really great smokes but I have to say that the Sir Winnie, from '03, was easily one of the best cigars I've ever had. :thumbs:

Smoked a Padron 3000 Maduro and AF Cuban Corona last night.

Padron 3000 was great, Cuban Corona was 1-dimensional and not all that good. Neighbor brought it over and I felt bad turning it down. :blush:

Oliva Serie V Special Figurado, thanks to a very generous BOTL. A very tasty smoke! :thumbs:

I really like these Oliva Serie Vs. Although the lanceros tend to be underfilled, they are none the less good smokes. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.