• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had a JJ Belicoso Maduro while laying a little turf buidler down on the lawn. 75 out again today and my office window overlooking the park is torture! Who are these people and why don't they have jobs?? :laugh:

Started the morning with a Camacho Corojo and some coffee. After lunch, I had a Nestor Miranda Special Selection. Now, I am enjoying a La Carolina (a local brand by Cuban Crafters). :thumbs:

Just enjoyed a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 on my patio with my endless summer on. Still a little chilly at night up here in Maine.

Mike

Well, I've seen a lot of folks on CP wax lyrical over the WOAM. So the local guy, who is really bad at coming in with prices sometimes at 3 to 4 times MSRP, has a box of WOAMS at $9.40 per stick. So I said, what the hell, I buy up what he has (14 sticks, each at $1.50 over MSRP on a cigar that seems to induce a frenzy, no shipping charges, what the hey?) I figure I'll smoke 3 and see what all the rave is about. So I've smoked 3, tonight being the 3rd one. A very nice cigar. To me, mild, good flavor, great burn and draw, enviable consistency. Yes, it is a very good cigar, BUT, it just doesnt do it for me. So, I can see where come folks would love to get their hands on them, and I would recommend them to someone who likes that sort of cigar. I would say that in it's class, and family, I like the Don Carlos better. But I'll spend my money of Pepin, Padron, and Gomez blends. Someone is going to get one in a BOMB, the rest I'll trade at some point.

between yesterday and today....

La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Oro '97 (just came in but I couldn't wait)

Padron '26 Maddie

DPG Series JJ Belicoso

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2

as usual.... loved'em all! :love:

Just herfed with some CP BOTLs and had a La Aurora 1495 Brazil that was excellent despite some burn problems and a CAO Brazilia that was pretty good.

Just herfed with some CP BOTLs and had a La Aurora 1495 Brazil that was excellent despite some burn problems and a CAO Brazilia that was pretty good.

We really gotta get you smoking better stogies at HERFs.

HAHA I just bought a few cheap smokes at the shop that I had been wanting to try, didn't bring any of my own. Next time, probably the Tasman sendoff, I'll bring some better sticks of my own.

I brought the scotch...don't worry you still have half a bottle left. lol j/k :laugh:

I just finished a bunch of hard tests and my week is pretty easy from here on out, so I celebrated with an Añejo #50, what a damn fine smoke it was. The ash went past the band, it was a thing of beauty, but unfortunately my camera phone died on me, so no picture :(

Tonight was a great night with some even greater BOTL's, so tonight was a night for some good cigars.

1.Paron 1964 Natural
2.Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
3.Tatuaje RC 184

Definately a night to remember.
B

We really gotta get you smoking better stogies at HERFs.

HAHA I just bought a few cheap smokes at the shop that I had been wanting to try, didn't bring any of my own. Next time, probably the Tasman sendoff, I'll bring some better sticks of my own.

I brought the scotch...don't worry you still have half a bottle left. lol j/k :laugh:

That's just cruel.

LFD DL Lancero while walking to the herf...

A Tat Red label Corona at the herf...

A CAO Brazilla Torpedo at the bar after the herf.

It was a good night :thumbs:

I hung out with Jim (bluestone) at a local shop today. I enjoyed two fine cigars: Romeo Y Julieta Cabinet Seleccion Corona and an Anejo Shark.

Nothing so far tonight but last night had a great herf with a good friend. He says to me "Mark, dude, pick whatever you want out of my box and lets getter done bro" He picks a ISOM Cohiba Robusto and my hand just so happens to land on a sweet little ISOM Monte Cristo #2. A little on the humid side to start with but soon the mellow taste of a tuesday night stick with a buddy took over. Needless to say it was a fine evening. Tonight looks like I'm going to try my first Gurkha. Looks pretty good. Nice tight natural wrap. We will see!

Mark

Last nite I tried a San Cristobal (toro size---can't keep up with everyone's frontmarks) spendy, but man o man that's a first class cigar. :D

Followed up with a Liga2 Graffiti Petite Corona which just made me hunger for more, so I ended with a Liga2 Robusto..I knew there was a reason I make these cigars :cool:

I had two beauties last evening. I started with a HdM DC from 98 my last few hours here at the shop. After dinner I had a Romeo y Julieta Robusto Limited Ed. 2001 with a Pimm's while planning my new garden space and lapping up the evening sun. Both were superb and will be visited again soon.

I smoked a couple fine cigars out on the patio this morning -- Ashton Cabinet Belicoso and a Fuente Sungrown Cuban Belicoso.

Status
Not open for further replies.