• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you call a soccer mom in Alaska?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liftetime NRA member, VPILF, wonder if she smokes cigars too... :D

Oh God! The trifecta and Holy Grail of women right there! :laugh:

Think how easy it would be or her to get those "hard to get" cigars with her diplomatic connections.

She gave one the best speeches I've ever heard. If I were on the O train, I'd be VERY worried.

What's the difference between a good looking politician and an ugly politician?

Nothing.

God I love a Good Cat Fight

funny-cats.jpg

She gave one the best speeches I've ever heard. If I were on the O train, I'd be VERY worried.

Yahoo News had a commentary that was an interesting read picking apart her speech and showing how all of her claims and criticisms were either false or unwarranted. I'm not sure how politicians get away with the outright lies and deception, but I guess they all do it and for that reason I can't say the playing field isn't level.

Yahoo News had a commentary that was an interesting read picking apart her speech and showing how all of her claims and criticisms were either false or unwarranted. I'm not sure how politicians get away with the outright lies and deception, but I guess they all do it and for that reason I can't say the playing field isn't level.

I hear what I want to hear and I couldn't hear a word Palin was saying. :laugh:

And to clarify and keep this thread from getting "political" in a sense of arguing us vs. them, I'm not trying to endorse or condemn anyone in particular, I'm talking about politicians in general regardless of their party affiliation.

I hear what I want to hear and I couldn't hear a word Palin was saying. :laugh:

They might all do it....but she did it better than I've ever seen. :thumbs:

Yeah, that fact checking story was pretty interesting...some real whoppers in there!

Yeah, that fact checking story was pretty interesting...some real whoppers in there!

Link please

I'll look for the link and post it when I find the story again. It was an editorial of some type, and at first glance there's about 400 of them posted each day that I need to sort through!

Removed, since my point is not about one party or the other.

I'm concerned that this thread is going in a bad direction though, party my fault, so click on that link and read the story if you want, but let's not get into a debate about it.

Link please

Not sure if it is the same as the Yahoo one, but here is the one I saw:

Linky

The only facts I need to know about her can be answered down south.

Hairy :blush:

Brazilian :love:

-or-

Mohawk :whistling:

I'll look for the link and post it when I find the story again. It was an editorial of some type, and at first glance there's about 400 of them posted each day that I need to sort through!

Link removed

I'm concerned that this thread is going in a bad direction though, party my fault, so click on that link and read the story if you want, but let's not get into a debate about it.

No you already took it there...If you are worried about it why don't you remove the link? I can find many of the same things to post about the "O" man but won't.....Rod ought to lock this now. "Nice, I don't want to get into politics....but" post.

I found it, here it is.

Gonz you did take this in a bad direction. So you want people to read your side but not debate about it? Just dont post it. I run a blog that gets hundreds of hits a day (I know its small) but I have tons of dirt on one side of the political party but I refrain from posting it here.

I ask Rod to lock this thread now before this gets out of hand and kill the link.

Aw, c'mon, we're grown ups. Debate this elsewhere. We don't need a spanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.