• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you call a soccer mom in Alaska?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, c'mon, we're grown ups. Debate this elsewhere. We don't need a spanking.

I find it funny that you should say this seeing how you started this thread. What was the point of even posting this to begin with? Surely you had to know that it turn political eventually, yes?

How did this thread only become 'about politics' a few posts ago? Really? Gimmie a break

The way she and McCain handled it will only add to her stock. This is gonna be fun. Thank you brothers on both sides for keeping this thread civil. I'm not sure what got into me for opening it in the first place.

How else could they have handled it?

Shirley you jest.

No, I'm totally serious and STOP calling me "Shirley."

Aw, c'mon, we're grown ups. Debate this elsewhere. We don't need a spanking.

I find it funny that you should say this seeing how you started this thread. What was the point of even posting this to begin with? Shirley, you had to know that it turn political eventually, yes?

I said, STOP calling me "Shirley." :laugh:

airplaneSPLASH.jpg

Now Back to what matters She is hot!

Tell me this is not Sexy
092607govpalinfish.jpg

And this
palin.jpg

And this
Palin_resize.preview.jpg

OK Now that is Hot! :whistling:

I'll look for the link and post it when I find the story again. It was an editorial of some type, and at first glance there's about 400 of them posted each day that I need to sort through!

I found it, here it is.

I'm concerned that this thread is going in a bad direction though, party my fault, so click on that link and read the story if you want, but let's not get into a debate about it.

Gonz you did take this in a bad direction. So you want people to read your side but not debate about it? Just dont post it. I run a blog that gets hundreds of hits a day (I know its small) but I have tons of dirt on one side of the political party but I refrain from posting it here.

I ask Rod to lock this thread now before this gets out of hand and kill the link.

I feel like folks need a lesson on reading comprehension. I stated (although apparently not clearly enough) that I was not endorsing any side or any candidate, and my link was an example of how all politicians use these lies, smokescreens and exaggerations. I believe I even said that since everyone does it the playing field is level.

My debate and what I would like to discuss, without mentioning names or "sides", is why politicians in general feel the need to deceive the public like this. If a discussion about why nobody can lead an honest truthful campaign is taboo than it won't happen.

I was asked for the link so I posted it.

I'll say it again because it seems a few don't read entire posts: I have no "side" in this election, I'm not endorsing or trying to badmouth any particular candidate. My feelings about this pertain to all parties involved in the election, and my link was an example of what I am talking about. I think most here are smart enough to understand that and realize that there are just as many stories about every candidate out there. :thumbs:

I'll say it again because it seems a few don't read entire posts: I have no "side" in this election, I'm not endorsing or trying to badmouth any particular candidate. My feelings about this pertain to all parties involved in the election, and my link was an example of what I am talking about. I think most here are smart enough to understand that and realize that there are just as many stories about every candidate out there. :thumbs:

Seriously? :angry:

And to clarify and keep this thread from getting "political" in a sense of arguing us vs. them, I'm not trying to endorse or condemn anyone in particular either.

Obama's Documented Lies: 111 and remarkably still growing

Now that makes it not one sided.

This is going nowhere fast. Maybe we should "self lock" the thread...

And I removed my link too. Before this Trogdor posted his trash. Now for sure this thread is gone.

Trogdor, aren't you a little new to be trolling like this? Who the fuck are you anyways?

Here is my take on this whole thing:

For a lady her age, with 5 kids, I think she's still got it. I'd take her over some plastic injected 20 year old. :laugh:

And I removed my link too. Before this Trogdor posted his trash. Now for sure this thread is gone.

Trogdor, aren't you a little new to be trolling like this? Who the fuck are you anyways?

I dont know why but that cracked me up. Thanks Gonz, Trogdor needs to kill his link now and this post is back to looking at the VPILF

Here is my take on this whole thing:

For a lady her age, with 5 kids, I think she's still got it. I'd take her over some plastic injected 20 year old. :laugh:

I agree.

And to clarify and keep this thread from getting "political" in a sense of arguing us vs. them, I'm not trying to endorse or condemn anyone in particular either.

Yeah, post something from an obviously biased blog when my link was to CBS and Gonz's was from Yahoo...good one :rolleyes:

Now I just need to find that blog that says McCain kills puppies....

Whats funny, with her being a hunter and all that I figured eventually something would pop up saying that she kills baby seals.

Yeah, post something from an obviously biased blog when my link was to CBS and Gonz's was from Yahoo...good one :rolleyes:

Now I just need to find that blog that says McCain kills puppies....

Whats funny, with her being a hunter and all that I figured eventually something would pop up saying that she kills baby seals.

She probably does (I kid, I kid), but seriously, I remember reading on a blog somewhere that McCain kills puppies so it has to be true right ???

Status
Not open for further replies.