• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you call a soccer mom in Alaska?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to clarify and keep this thread from getting "political" in a sense of arguing us vs. them, I'm not trying to endorse or condemn anyone in particular either.

Obama's Documented Lies: 111 and remarkably still growing

Yeah, post something from an obviously biased blog when my link was to CBS and Gonz's was from Yahoo...good one :rolleyes:

Now I just need to find that blog that says McCain kills puppies....

Whats funny, with her being a hunter and all that I figured eventually something would pop up saying that she kills baby seals.

She probably does (I kid, I kid), but seriously, I remember reading on a blog somewhere that McCain kills puppies so it has to be true right ???

I try to keep crap like that off of my blog. If I cant verify stuff I say it may not be true. The problem is that most people just throw crap on their blog and then someone reads it and runs with it.

[
Yeah, post something from an obviously biased blog when my link was to CBS and Gonz's was from Yahoo...good one :rolleyes:

Yeah no bias at CBS and Yahoo......... :sign: BTW, Hilzoy is a very well known left wing blogger.

Yet another prime example of why we don't discuss politics at CP. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.