• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what do you consider to be the perfect size cigar

Double D

alphabetically challenged
I like robustos normally i dont have a lot of time so they are good size for me.
When i have time a belicosa,toro or pyrimid is nice.

P.s I know i cant spell it is just part of being me.

I reach for a Beli / Toro size 90% of the time. When crunched for time a PC.

robos or little figurados. Untold Stories are great for weekend smokes though!

42 to 50 ring gauge
4 ½ to 5 ½ inches in length.
Of course, exception can always be made... :whistling:

I'm most partial to robustos, I like to have a larger ring gauge, and usually won't have time for a Churchill.

I usually don't have time to smoke bigger cigars than robustos, but sometimes i have the time....

I am normally partial to Robustos but have been known to reach for a corona now and again.

I love to sit down with a Churchill or another larger smoke, but rarely have the time.

KayakinBoy said:
robos or little figurados. Untold Stories are great for weekend smokes though!
[snapback]247538[/snapback]​

Agreed! Like the Short Stories when it is colder out!!

I'm smoking a lot of Corona Gordas and Corona Gigantes right now. I used to smoke coronas and PCs a lot. But now I am enamored with the 46 ring gauge. They are less frequently plugged and burn cooler than smaller cigars. It is easy to hold, easy to smoke, and has some room for diferent blends. It also ages quicker than bigger ring gauges, say 50 and above. I smoke the Corona Gordas (46x 5/58) as my "go to" cigar, and Corona Gigantes (or churhills, or double coronas) during poker games, since I am smoking for 5 or 6 hours. Those are usually 47 or 49 ring gauge.

JK

Also a robusto fan, but never pass up a torpedo!

then there's a WOAM... MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My favorite is a 52 ring gauge - plus or minus 2 and a length of 5 to 6 inches. Anything longer than 6 inches gets a bit unwieldy and usually ends up getting wasted due to time constraints.

In general, 46-52 rg and 4-7/8 to 5-3/4 serves me well. Fat enough for a good balance of complexity and burn and long enough for flavor development.

Like a lot of folks, I try to get the most bang for the buck from what limited time I have for cigars.

Wilkey

robusto's for me, churchill ends up getting boring to me after awhile. Unless Its a nice complex cigar that changes taste. Can't wait to try some aged DC's and Sublimes. Figure in another 5 years they should be great.