• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do with the bands?

My 14yr old step daughter is enamored by them. She hovers over me while I smoke to make sure I don't throw them out. Emilee has been on a duct tape wallet, purse kick. She wants to make a version of her wallet with clear packing tape, utilizing all the bands that shes received from me.

!B5Q0Ve!BGk~$(KGrHqEOKjMEyNf)Wz(GBMs7FKJR)!~~0_3.JPG

That bar is awesome! Hmmmm.... that's another idea, though I'm not sure that my wife would go for letting me cover our bar in bands. :p

Thanks for that link to Souldog's table. It's going to take me a bit to get through six pages with kids running around here...

My 14yr old step daughter is enamored by them. She hovers over me while I smoke to make sure I don't throw them out. Emilee has been on a duct tape wallet, purse kick. She wants to make a version of her wallet with clear packing tape, utilizing all the bands that shes received from me.

!B5Q0Ve!BGk~$(KGrHqEOKjMEyNf)Wz(GBMs7FKJR)!~~0_3.JPG

She is some kind of evil genius. I want one of those to give to my girlfriend! She would love it!

Damn, table and bar are nice... good man cave ideas.

LOL, my kids are doing the same, with the duct tape. Reminds me of how we used to take brown paper bags, make school book covers with it and design it up with whatever we wanted.

Next thing she'll be doing is making prom dresses out of duct tape :sign:

I usually take them off and place them in the cup holder on my lawn chair, where they stay until they get blown out and wind up on the ground or in a bush in my backyard. I eventually pick them up and toss them...

Personally I just throw the bands away unless it was a super rare cigar that I wont find again or I think the band looked nice.

I put mine in and Ashton Box in my humidor.
Some day i will make something with them.

Great ideas here!

That table is awesome. I may have to do that for my office.