• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do?

Goldie

I did some searching and wasn't able to come up with much of anything, so I thought I would throw this out there. What do you do?

ME: I am a customer liaison for BMW customers.
-What the hell does that mean?
-Good question...
...I am basically the go between for the customer and the dealer. I try to work with BMW customers to discount/reduce repair bills and services, and in return, build brand loyalty and dealer loyalty.

Feel free to add if you feel comfortable doing so, but if you have a job that once you tell us, you have to kill us, keep it to yourself. :laugh:

P.S. - If this actually is a repost or just the same old topic brought up, I apologize. I actually did take the time do some searching.

I am the Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager for a Tech Firm, We provide brokers and traders access to an electronic trading platform that we built.

What does this mean, I handle all the revenue booking and reporting for the accounting department, my team produces customer invoices for products and services and then they also collect the money that is due to the company for those invoices.

Currently working as an Basic EMT ( no we aren't just ambulance drivers). I have 4 more months before i finish my paramedics class, then i will be working as a paramedic until i land the coveted career firefighting job somewhere.

I do IT. What does IT mean? IT means I'm doing IT right now. Usually I do IT whenever IT comes up. IT keeps me busy, but I enjoy IT.

I also double as a computer geek with a very expensive cigar habit.

I am a customer retention and communications manager. I also do some consulting on the side. Currently I have one client who does public speaking for non-profit groups. In 2008, I worked as a communications advisor to a college friend during his bid for State Representative here in PA. It was his first time running and he ran against a 10 year incumbent (my friend won by a land slide by the way). :whistling:

I am a mother and wife first. Then I am the Office manager for my husbands business.

I am also an IT nerd. I do all types of support right now. I need to get back to administration though, this support crap is for the birds.

I also LOATHE BMW financial for not hiring me when I lived in Columbus. :p

West Coast Territory Manager for biodegradable bedside products for the health care industry...............or a paper bedpan and urinal sales to hospitals in OR, WA, CA, NV, ID.

I run a cigar site.

Work in IT - management, sr engineer, done quite a bit in IT. Add me to the list of nerds.

I am also an IT nerd. I do all types of support right now. I need to get back to administration though, this support crap is for the birds.

I also LOATHE BMW financial for not hiring me when I lived in Columbus. :p

Join the club bigman, you and half the city. They are so particular who they hire its ridiculous. I feel lucky to work for them

I install phone systems. Mainly Nortel VOIP systems. I also do data network cabling. My nice little phone world has merged with the data world so I have been thrust into the IT side of the business.
Learning more and more about networking every day.