• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drive?

Daily Drivers:
1999 Lexus ES300
1997 Lexus ES300

Weekend cars:
2007 Lexus GS350
1973 GTO ragtop

f_FifiLittleBm_da6ad3a.jpg

The one that gets 9 MPG has 120,000 miles......WOW that's about 13,333 gallons of gas! The most I ever put in her is $150 worth. The Mini Cooler has a sunroof so we can fill her with ice and beer and take her to parties! :D

That's hilarious man, that literally is my car. I f'n love that car man, I will drive it til it can't go anymore. And in a couple months I'm going to have to throw another car seat in the back. People are gonna think I'm nuts.

You guys have to cheap cigars, to cheap cars, and earn to much! Im jealous! :angry:
Its the American dream, Michal. Come on over! No entry visa? No problem!
You know what Bruce? We've beed really thinking about it, about moving from Poland the country of idiotic politics, high taxes, low salaries, the country that takes ~40% of your gross salary, country where doctors earns in hospitals 350$ per month, where small flat in Warsaw costs
150.000$ where lots of things just sucks! We've been really thinking, but I heared many times that there is no more American Dream in US for emigrants, its not the same situation as 15 years ago. Bessides its a really BIG decision, Eh...

You guys have to cheap cigars, to cheap cars, and earn to much! Im jealous! :angry:
You know what Bruce? We've beed really thinking about it, about moving from Poland the country of idiotic politics, high taxes, low salaries, the country that takes ~40% of your gross salary, country where doctors earns in hospitals 350$ per month, where small flat in Warsaw costs
150.000$ where lots of things just sucks! We've been really thinking, but I heared many times that there is no more American Dream in US for emigrants, its not the same situation as 15 years ago. Bessides its a really BIG decision, Eh...

I'm certain it's a big decision, but there is no greater country on the face of this planet. "American Dream?" One can do anything and everything in this country, and make whatever they wish of themselves here.

Michal, if you have a professional degree it makes getting things done a lot easier here. And as for the tax situation, as most people will attest, it's really not that much better here than in Poland - cars are a lot cheaper, but certain services you take for granted in Poland you'll end up paying out the nose for here.

Also - don't move too soon. We have to have a Polish CP herf in September!

My Vehicle: 1998 Ford Ranger
Wife's Vehicle: 2001 Toyota RAV4
Vacation Vehicle: 2007 Buick Terraza Mini Van(Handicapped equipped for father-in-law)

just added this to our collection...

touareg.jpg

2006 VW Touareg V10 TDI - more bells and whistles than a damn fighter jet! 4 heater seats, touch entry and some other off the wall $hit! And faaaaaast - but best of all it will tow my boat! :laugh: Like the wife is gonna let me do that. (it's her car)

WOW Jim, that's gotta buy you at least 5-10 more boxes!

In May, I traded in the 1992 Jaguar XJ6 for this 1996 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas. I found it on AutoTrader.com down in northern Virginia in a place called Tysons Corner:
Jaguar19966.jpg

Well, I don't have any photos of my car specifically, so I did a Google image search to find it.

It looks ExACTLY like this by the way

Clicky

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege :thumbs:

In May, I traded in the 1992 Jaguar XJ6 for this 1996 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas. I found it on AutoTrader.com down in northern Virginia in a place called Tysons Corner:
Jaguar19966.jpg

That's about five or ten minutes from where I work Bill.

I had a picture of my LMTV somewhere but I will be damned if I can find it now...you can google it

At home I drove a 2005 Ford F-150, but it was a lease, and I turned it in before I deployed. Not sure if I am going to buy anything new when I get back, I might be on my way to the Netherlands. But, I already have the OK to get a new camaro when I buy my next car.

The wife drives a 2004 Saturn Vue...V6/30 MPG...not to bad...

Tim

2001 Saturn SC2....her name is Bertha. For reasons, I don't need to explain.

I alternate between a 1998 Acura CL and a 2003 Volkswagen Passat GLX during the wek and on weekends when the sun is shining we drive a 2002 Audi TT loaded with everything,that car is a little rocket.

TT_Amulet_Red_02.jpg

For some reason, a couple of months ago I saw a TT and thought, "Man that's a sharp car!". There's a red 2002 quattro for sale near my house I see everyday. There's also a 2002 black convertible in Chattanooga, but I test drove it and it's got some issues. Awesome car!