• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you guys think of Helix cigars

I gave these more than one try just to see if I had a bad one the first couple of trys(cause I'm a fair guy like trhat) and all I can say is...... :angry: SHHIIITTTTYYYYYYY!!!!!!

They were a complete waist of the butane it took to light them and even a bigger waste of the lung power it took to smoke them!!!!

So for me.....NEVER AGAIN.

I liked them. But im such a light weight that I can't really handle the maddies tooo much. I still would pick a CAO gold over the helix. but in new and stupid and don't know any better (LOL)

Backslide420 said:
I liked them. But im such a light weight that I can't really handle the maddies tooo much. I still would pick a CAO gold over the helix. but in new and stupid and don't know any better (LOL)
I hope you'd pick up a CAO Gold over a Helix! The CAO's have the Helixes beat hands down IMO.

I'm not a maddie fan either, though I no longer consider myself a lightweight when it comes to cigars. I'm totally loving the strong smokes, but something about the flavor of maddies just doesn't sit right with me.