• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What happened to the Hobbit BDay pass?

received the delacroix and will smoke it either at 9pm or after the devils/penguins game, depending how it goes.  (go devils!) (happy birthday, art!)guess my b-day's next.  (Edited by djm at 2:43 pm on May 17, 2001)

Happy Birthday Art!Received my cigar yesterday, but I'm going to have to hold off smoking it. Picked up some bug and ended up with a sore throat plus no voice. As soon as I kick this I will light that baby up.

Happy B-day there Art...the Monte barely got to me in time (Thanks Renee) with the Navy almost stopping the process. That was the best des artes monte that I have ever had...excellent choice

ArtHappy belated b-day I did get the cigar on time but since my internet access was limited to work related stuff during the past two weeks I did not get to find out when I was supposed to smoke it.A suggestion for next guy, include the b-day date/time to light up the cigar.I'll light this one up in your honor tonight at about 9:00 cdst if you care to join me at the same time I would consider it an honor.:cool:

couple of questions.1. When is TexCigar's birthday? It is not listed on the message Art sent out with the addresses.2. What happened to Marty?

can't answer either, mainly because i don't have the pass list for this pass anymore. so, if you or anyone else has it, please forward it to me if you could. i've got a few of the snailers from other passes, but not the whole set. thanks!

Marty is MIA, he posted some non descriptive e-mail stating he wishe to back off this pass. Art has more less carried the torch.:cool:

ok, the boxes are packed up and ready to go. thanks for the snailers, keith. these will ship first thing tomorrow. my birthday cigar is going to be a saint luis rey petit corona from a cabinet of 50 (unbanded). great little smokes with a boxcode of BMOESA........that's April of 1996! smoking time, if you can make it, will be saturday, june 9th at 12:15pm. enjoy!

d, what no Excaliburs! LOLNice smoke you picked. Love those SLR PCs.

hehe, i probably would have, but i still don't have any! well the slr pc's went out at 8:30 this morning, so heads up! and that smoking time was eastern time, but if that's too early for ya, you can always use 12:15pm local time.

August 27...for those of you playing at home and I received my box today...great looking cigar there ... DJM

d, received box today. There is something about the aroma of a ISOM. Will be setting fire to it tomorrow at the appointed time.

ok, it's not much to look at maybe, but wait til you smoke it. (you were joking, right? i think they're kinda ugly suckers, hehe) well looks like i'm going to have to smoke mine out on the bay. tomorrow's supposed to be the nicer day of the weekend and we're taking the waverunners out. but, shouldn't be a problem.

Smoked my cigar at the appointed time. Good burn with plenty of smoke. Really tasty. Thanks d and Happy Birthday to you buddy.

thanks bill. never made it on the water so had mine on the deck instead. hope you enjoyed it.

what a tasty cigar...white pepper flavors throughout...very mild yet flavorful. Great cigar.... I hope you had a great b-day

Well it looks like I am next. I will have to do some good thinking to top what I have experienced so far. You guys are great, not to mention another year older. My Birthday is July 5th, so I will try to get them to you all before the end of June in case you go away for the weekend to celebrate our great country's birthday.Regards

yeah me too, I would like to have the names and snailers sent to me...I have never really seen them and I will have to put mine in the mail very early as I will be "Haze Grey and underway" for my birthday. If you could djm email the list you sent out I would appreciate it...

Actually, I am heading out to my local Tobacconist to select some juicy treats to get out by the end of the week.Texcigar, check your messenger here.