• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What happened to the Hobbit BDay pass?

Looks like my packages will be going out tomorrow. I selected one of my favorite Maduro's to send out. I hope you will enjoy them.My birthday is July 5th. I plan on enjoying my smoke at around 9:00 EDT. Feel free to conform or not.

Ah, All packaged up . I have the sleigh ready and the reindeer fed.Oops, wrong holiday.

got the cigar today. ready to smoke 7/5 at 9pm. (or is that AM???) :) <hey bill look, an excalibur!> good choice, keith!

It is 9:00 PM. I might be smoking something at 9:00 AM, but it won't be a monster Maddie. Maybe a LaLuna Colada.

#### you Pony Boy :biggrin: , that's what I was sending out in August! LOLGuess I have to come up with something else. I don't want d to accidently OD on too many #1 maddies at the same time. :)Keith, I received mine today. Thanks a lot.

od? not lately b, my last excalibur was a 1066 king arthur in early march. i've kinda had a hankerin' for one, hehe.

lit mine up about 9:17 last nite...had to wait for a brief shower to pass by. great smoke! thanks keith and happy birthday to ya.

I hoped that everyone enjoyed their smoke. Mine was fantastic. This is a great type of pass.

Belated Happy Birthday Keith. Smoked the Excalibur at 9:00 on Thursday. I guess Tex and I are next for August.

Alright I'm up next. Cigars will be going out this Saturday. I've chosen the Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown to send out. These should reach everyone before August 5th. The smoking lamp will be on starting at 7:30 PM EDT.

Cigars were dropped off at the P.O. this morning.

I am looking forward to your selection. I have never had one, but the combination sounds great!!!!!

Kieth, I can't get enough of these. They have been great cigars from the first. If you like the sungrowns you will really enjoy these.

Keith decided to leave CP a few months ago and hasn't been around since.

got mine today, thanks bill! i had a feeling you were going to go with this one.

Can you guys check to see if I am still in your mailing list. I did not get a cigar from Keith.

love those Fuente sungrowns. looking forward to Sunday! thanks Bill, and Happy Birthday!