• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What happened to the Hobbit BDay pass?

bill, i was way out in latrobe pa, this weekend and couldn't smoke your cigar at the appointed time. but i'll smoke it this evening. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thanks guys. Hope you enjoy the cigar. I really enjoyed mine. Right after a New York Strip steak dinner with fresh corn. Sat out on the deck with a Red Hook ESB and the cigar and lost myself in my thoughts for about 90 minutes.

GilV,
You didn't receive my cigar. I sent it. I am so sorry. I will rectify the situation.Anyone else not get my stick?

hey tex, happy birthday! went away for a week, but got your bday stick today. been wanting to try those, thanks!

Tex, got my cigar today in the mail. Excellent choice. Happy belated birthday.

Well I am back in town...boy this Navy stuff is cool. I had to go out to sea early...surprise surprise surprise but I got everything packed up and Renee had to send them...Please LMK if everyone got theirs. Of course I understand the belated portion, sorry for my part in that. Also I will be back "at sea" next week but do I have news for yous. This is first time I have told anyone on the net but when I come back to Norfolk I will be going through the initiation to Chief Petty Officer. :cool: :D :cool:

TexCigar,
I received mine in fine shape. Excellent selection.

Also, congrat's on your promotion.

Chief Petty Officer TexCigar!

Congratulations Tex.

Chief Petty Officer TexCigar, got a nice ring to it.:D ;)