• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What have you been drinking lately ??

LMAO @ Michael. My wife said something very similar when she found out I had not left her any.

I love Black and Tans!I got sick on them a year or two ago though..not pretty...but I still love em anyway!I also love my cosmopolotans...(voka,cranberry,triple sec) yummm!!!

Well what i would like to be drinking.. is some HC7, any one have a bottle to trade?

I heard that HC7 is very good stuff also. Any one want to fill us in with their reviews/opinions and what to smoke to compliment HC7.

almost picked up a case of samuel smith last nite, but they only had the new imperial stout, which i haven't tried yet and didn't feel like experimenting, so i bought the usual guinness instead.

Haven't been able to drink any alcohol for over a week due to taking some medication. Drinking ice tea and diet Pepsi with my cigar.

sometimes Shadow if you get a improperly stored bottle...HC7 tasted like a mixture of Diet Pepsi and cied tea....ha-ha

ROTFLMAO @ Tex. One question, what's cied tea? :wink:

Just yanking your chain buddy.Finally got off the medication I had been taking and was able to drink some alcohol yesterday. My wife and I had a nice bottle of merlot with dinner and some champagne to celebrate our anniversary.

Had a bottle of Farallon Merlot, never heard of it but my wife got a glass of it at the bar while we were waiting for our table and it tasted great, so we got a bottle with dinner.I've not had the Eco Dami, but it sounds familiar. I just can't recall it.

Cinco de Mayo is almost upon us and you cant throw a rock in AZ without hitting a corona sale or tequila sale :) So how about anyone like corona ? How about cazadores chaser ?? pull up a chair and lets drink !

I started Cinco de Mayo early, last night while enjoying a 2 year old Bolivar Belicoso Fino had some Chinaco Anjeo Tequila straight up. Yummy!

Finished off a great bottle of Port last night!! A 1991 LBV Delaforce....thanks George!!!