• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What humidor(s) and how many cigars?

whopper

big freak
I used to run three standard size humidors and a cooler-dor before I downsized to one humidor. Used to have 200 to 500 cigars on hand at anyone one time. Now I hover between 50 and 100 cigars usually. My only humidor is a ”Broadway”, which is a 150 count. It will only handle at most approximately 100 cigars as the bead tubes take up space.

My question is what type/size of humidor(s) do you use and how many cigars do you typically have on hand?

Some time back I had Bob Staebell build me a wonderful custom cabinet to fit a specific place....two houses ago.....:) Love it, just check the water every six weeks or so, temperature controlled, it's great. This was taken some time back, so the products have moved around, but you get the idea....

1701667691257.png

Some time back I had Bob Staebell build me a wonderful custom cabinet to fit a specific place....two houses ago.....:) Love it, just check the water every six weeks or so, temperature controlled, it's great. This was taken some time back, so the products have moved around, but you get the idea....

View attachment 76121
That’s absolutely fantastic.

I hover between 300-400 sticks at any given point.

Two traditional wood humidors that are 125 and 150 count respectively. The 75ct acrylic from Boveda with a lovely removable cedar tray. And the Audew 150 fridge.

I counted the other night while my wife was at her GF’s bday party (I was bored) and I am at 372 Cigars.

View attachment 76121

I’ve been thinking about you lately! I hope all is well!

View attachment 76121

Wow that sucker is packed tight. 😃

Laugh all you want, I got one of these for my daily / 'dry' box:

When I got it, I realized it's made out of plastic or is at least plastic coated. Ugh. Well.....guess what.....it hold RH like nobody's business. It's been a GREAT desktop, if not stellar in the looks or craftsmanship department. And very reasonably priced. I keep it in a drawer, handy to grab a quick smoke. Great little humi. Is it lots better than tupperware.....no. But, it looks OK, and works great. No regrets.

Laugh all you want, I got one of these for my daily / 'dry' box:

When I got it, I realized it's made out of plastic or is at least plastic coated. Ugh. Well.....guess what.....it hold RH like nobody's business. It's been a GREAT desktop, if not stellar in the looks or craftsmanship department. And very reasonably priced. I keep it in a drawer, handy to grab a quick smoke. Great little humi. Is it lots better than tupperware.....no. But, it looks OK, and works great. No regrets.
Nothing wrong with that. My dry box was free when I bought $30 worth of Oliva cigars from a coupon I got in the actual mail.