• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What humidor(s) and how many cigars?

I have 2 othe these I think they’re 80qt and one 80qt ice chest 2lbs of heartfelt beads in each and some boveda packs when I travel in a ziplock bag. I still heed a desktop but I’d rather spend my $ on cigars. Iv been looking at cabinets but holding out for a aristocrat if I can find one. I had to reorganize to see what I could fit.View attachment 76191View attachment 76192

Yeah, the ones with handles on the short sides, are 80qt, they have 6 latches total. The other ones are 50qt, and have just the 4 latches.

On this half of the room, there's none of my coolers, just the clear totes. The gaskets work quite well on those and let's you see your hygros easy.

20220420_185006.jpg

20220420_184949.jpg

20220420_184904.jpg

Other 2 walls are similar, but a variety of coolers instead. Counting isn't realistic anymore.

Yeah, the ones with handles on the short sides, are 80qt, they have 6 latches total. The other ones are 50qt, and have just the 4 latches.

On this half of the room, there's none of my coolers, just the clear totes. The gaskets work quite well on those and let's you see your hygros easy.

View attachment 77470

View attachment 77471

View attachment 77472

Other 2 walls are similar, but a variety of coolers instead. Counting isn't realistic anymore.
Now that’s just amazing! my wife thought I had a problem. Yes the blue seal work’s wonderful. I thought I had a hard time deciding what I want to smoke, how do you know what you have? I use a notebook with dates & prices when i add boxes.

View attachment 77470

View attachment 77471

View attachment 77472

Damn, too bad I left TDS or I would have enjoyed smoking a few of those with you!

Now that’s just amazing! my wife thought I had a problem. Yes the blue seal work’s wonderful. I thought I had a hard time deciding what I want to smoke, how do you know what you have? I use a notebook with dates & prices when i add boxes.

I have spreadsheets. But for part of the collection, I have it in a walk-in humi:

So now it's just like being at a b&m, I just peruse.. and choose. That one is outside off my patio. I start an inside walk-in in a few weeks that will hold my remaining collection.

Ever find your way to southern/central WI, send me a shout and stop on by! 👍