• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What in the world are these?!

I've never seen those but I'm a complete noob so I have no say. However, the seller seems to have a good rep (100%) although he/she has only been involved in 30 or so transactions.

Cheers,
Zeek

SPIVY is right. They're coming out soon....difference is that the tobacco used in these Chateaus are aged A LOT longer than any tobacco they're using.

edited to add: "la tabaquera" is spanish for "tobacco grower" (female), or cigar maker, or more appropriately, "the cigar chick"

SPIVY is right. They're coming out soon....difference is that the tobacco used in these Chateaus are aged A LOT longer than any tobacco they're using.

edited to add: "la tabaquera" is spanish for "tobacco grower" (female), or cigar maker, or more appropriately, "the cigar chick"

Any pricing announced yet?

Any pricing announced yet?

No clue at all....that was all that he knew (my Fuente rep)

These!?!??
Anyone know?
Chris

Good question... I couldn't find anything on them either
There used to be a couple of fellows here who could definitively answer your question, but they don't post here anymore. Too bad.

Doc.

Doc while I respect what you bring to this forum, now you are acting like a 20 something. I am not taking any sides (FOGs or Newbs), but I see a lot of childish behavior on both sides. I have been really disappointed in a lot of the post lately and I hope it does not continue. Then again I am just a Newb so take for it for what it is worth.

Dennis

Just pointing out the ramifications of their behavior. Nothing more, nothing less.

Doc.

Guys,
Lets get back on track. There is no need for drama. These are King B Tubos that are supposedly aged more then the regular ones. They are coming out soon! and we do not have pricing.

Cheers,
Ed

Guys,
Lets get back on track. There is no need for drama. These are King B Tubos that are supposedly aged more then the regular ones. They are coming out soon! and we do not have pricing.

Cheers,
Ed
Do we know how long they're aged for?

There used to be a couple of fellows here who could definitively answer your question, but they don't post here anymore. Too bad.

Doc.

You know Doc, the irony is that there used to be even more members who could've answered that question who don't post here for different reasons, largely because of that certain group I believe you are makeing reference to. Seems like the same members who laughed at others for "taking their ball and going home" did the same thing.

Devil Doc, please feel free to never reply to another one of my threads... EVER.
Now, back on track, and please let this be the end of it boys, because I want to know about these cigars... not have a fight.
Why the two different colors? Any difference in the cigars in them or just packaging?
Chris