• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What in the world are these?!

Just pointing out the ramifications of their behavior. Nothing more, nothing less.

Doc.

Nevermind, I don't know why I wasted my time or effort.
First of all, who the fugg are you and why do we care if you've wasted your time and effort?!?!

Devil Doc, please feel free to never reply to another one of my threads... EVER.
Secondly, what good does a post like this do? Doc can post freely just like you.

Mike, you hit the nail on the head.

I would assume it's just a ploy to get this vitola moved. Maybe one for Sun grown and one for natural??

Devil Doc, please feel free to never reply to another one of my threads... EVER.
Now, back on track, and please let this be the end of it boys, because I want to know about these cigars... not have a fight.
Why the two different colors? Any difference in the cigars in them or just packaging?
Chris
Oh my, you've got me all wrong. I've taken you under my wing. Just relax, you'll be fine. I've got lots of experience.

Doc.

Funny, it's times like these that I wish you all could enjoy the brotherhood and fun that I just experienced with a great group of CP brothers, instead of us always having to prove who swings the biggest E-penis.

Funny, it's times like these that I wish you all could enjoy the brotherhood and fun that I just experienced with a great group of CP brothers, instead of us always having to prove who swings the biggest E-penis.

That was the point I was trying to make. This a great forum and these type of threads really detract from the brotherhood.

Dennis

If anyone is here with an agenda, you won't last long. Knock off the BS, and like Bsneed said, stop swinging around your "E-penis". Anyone who wants to start or participate in confrontation will be banned.

That was the point I was trying to make. This a great forum and these type of threads really detract from the brotherhood.

Dennis

I don't know where or why any of this came from, in a thread from someone looking for answers on a newly released stick. All I can say is it is getting old, and daily I find myself looking at the board and asking myself, why?

Lets all behave like the adults we are supposed to be and focus on the subject at hand. This looks like an interesting find and a nicely packaged release I know we will all be looking for coming this summer. Isreal, thanks for the info, also Ed thank you for your knowledge here also.

Kim's Husband. :D

God knows I will be. The King B knocks the other SunGrown's out of the WATER! Just got me a box (thanks again Keystone)... but these still may be on my must-have list.
Chris

I will be very interested in what the prices of these will be. Still do not trust ebay sales. :laugh:

God knows I will be. The King B knocks the other SunGrown's out of the WATER! Just got me a box (thanks again Keystone)... but these still may be on my must-have list.
Chris

King B is better than the Cuban Beli?? I don't know about that...then again, I never tried that King B. C-bid here I come

Chris
I wouldn't mind having some of these just for the packaging!! Also, I need to give the King B a try since the other sungrowns just haven't done it for me

Chris
I wouldn't mind having some of these just for the packaging!! Also, I need to give the King B a try since the other sungrowns just haven't done it for me

Can't say that I am a fan of King B. But I do like Tubos :)

Chris

King B is better than the Cuban Beli?? I don't know about that...then again, I never tried that King B. C-bid here I come
I don't think they are. I think the King B is one of the worst Fuentes I've ever had. The several I've smoked have all had a funny taste to them. I have a couple more to see if they can change my mind, but I'm not holding my breath.

I agree with you Alan, I have not been terribly impressed by the King B. I would much rather have the Chateau Fuente Sungrowns at a fraction of the price.

I clicked on this thread and got way more than I bargained for.

My Dad makes this sound when he knows when my brothers or I are completely full of shit or are about to or have made an ass of ourselves.
My brothers and I call it Dad's classic sigh.

I have found myself doing this more and more on CP threads lately.

Sigh..... Again

Boy this is getting tiring

I apologize for my post, specifically to flushnutz. I was out of line and had no business posting what I did. It's just getting frustrating how the new guys come in here with their sense of entitlement and talk to the guys that made CP what it is, without an ounce of respect. I certainly don't have an agenda, but had that been me talking to Doc like that 2+ years ago when I was a noob, I would have been shown the door.

I apologize for my post, specifically to flushnutz. I was out of line and had no business posting what I did. It's just getting frustrating how the new guys come in here with their sense of entitlement and talk to the guys that made CP what it is, without an ounce of respect. I certainly don't have an agenda, but had that been me talking to Doc like that 2+ years ago when I was a noob, I would have been shown the door.

Jonesy,

My post wasn't directed towards you, it was directed towards those who apparently have an agenda and want to change the culture here.

Apology excepted and I understand your frustration. If my post to Doc was disrespectful, I apologize for that. It certainly was not intended to be disrespectful, but rather point out the deterioration that I/we have all been seeing. As far as respect I think it should be given both ways regardless of how long you have been here.