• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What in the world are these?!

See, there remain some people here who can answer your question. ;)

The King B's really should have been good... but at least to my taste, they don't quite make it. The King "T"s should be interesting to try, anyway.

Send me some and I'll do a review :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As for the King B's I have a taste for them, but haven't encountered the problems most have.

Whenever I place an order with a vendor down south, I always throw in a 5-er of King B's, and they are usually the first thing I smoke. I enjoy them often, and I think the only issue I had with them is tar. I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys them from time to time. I don't see why I wouldn't try the King T's as long as I get my hands on them. Anyone got a pic of the packaging?

Kind of funny, the first time someone was talking about "King B" on here, I thought they meant the chewing tobacco. :blush: :laugh:

Yeah, I know that feeling well (not wanting to brush your teeth)!!

...then I went for the '06 Boli RC. :thumbs:

Much better... :love:

:D

Bastage.....All that does is remind me mine from that year are gone. :angry:

You smoked a box of these already? The ones I have from 06 are not even smokeable yet. They are awful. I don't know if they will ever be smokeable. I'm glad yours were good though. I was beginning to lose hope.

It actually kind of made me laugh, because Shanken and Mott and the other corksniffers from CA magazine rated the APR 06 Boli RC as the number one cigar of the year that year. That was when I stopped taking CA seriously.

On another note, I am among those that have been disappointed by the King B. I would take a sungrown double chateau or cuban belicoso over the king b. Also, if you are a member in good standing here at CP, there really is no reason to be trolling eBay for cigars. I'm not impugning your sourcing methods; I'm just saying it is probably not necessary. :D

JK

Jim,

I don't know what you're doing with your boxes of cigars, but that was one of the best damned cigars I've had in a long time. :love:

Nothing worse than not wanting to brush your teeth afterwards because it tastes so fine!!! :sign: