• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is in your cutter this 4th of July Weekend

modo22

Just wondering what everyone else is planning on smoking this weekend to celebrate the 4th of July. Great weekend here with 85 and sunny with no humidity. So I plan on grilling, drinking and smoking some of my set aside cigars.

I plan on;

(06) Anejo 50
(09) Tatuaje La Verite
(07) RP Sumatra
and my traditional 4th smoke; Tat Black Jar release

Right now.... San Cristobal Classico. Not sure what is to come later but I am thinking my DC Maximus. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

I was able to pick up some M80's. I will be sharing most of them on Monday. I am also going to treat myself to an Opus X xXx with at least 3 years of age on it.(Last one from my first Opus purchase ever. Thanks Lordlister!)

I've got a fairly relaxing day planned for Monday so it might be a Padron 40th for me.

I'm gonna light up a Liga Privada no 9 later today. Right before I watch the UFC Fight.

Planning on trying out one of my Flying Pigs I acquired not too long ago. Very excite!

I actually had to run into the office today for a while, but tomorrow is "sit on my ass and smoke" day....

- For sure a Tat Petite Cazadore Reserva with my French Press in the AM
- Probably a La Vierte (just got a box)
- Probably a Dirty Rat
- Probably a couple of Padron smokes; SI-15, a 40th, who knows.....
- Probably more....who knows...??....:thumbs:

Happy 4th of July Weekend, brothers - B.B.S.

The only thing I brought in country with me... Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra.

Hoping to have some time tomorrow for a Boli Petit Corona. Wife's family is in town and the schedule is always up in the air. On Monday, it'll be a Boli Corona Gigantes while the kids nap :)

I'm thinking about a padron 40th...I've been saving them for about a year now....but I don't know what for. Might as well start smoking them.

Not sure yet, but this thread reminded me to bring a handful of special smokes to work today.
thumbs-up.gif

Think I'll go bottom row of the humi.

So far a scdlh merc. And a davidoff robo maduro. Dunno what else is up....

I am about to put fire to a Forbidden X toro, my first! I hope no calls come through, would suck big time having to relight it.

<edit> I decided on a GOF carlito blend piramide instead, good thing as the bops started to come in.

Smoking a Monte Edmundo right now while I'm gaurding a fireworks booth overnight. Only 8 more hours to go!

I was able to pick up some M80's. I will be sharing most of them on Monday. I am also going to treat myself to an Opus X xXx with at least 3 years of age on it.(Last one from my first Opus purchase ever. Thanks Lordlister!)

I just had one of the xXx's from the same box a few days ago and they're outstanding. Enjoy! I just finished an 05' Sig IV and it was a great smoke!

Gonna be drinkin Sam Adams summer ale and smokin a LFD oriental...or 2....or 3.....

Currently enjoying a Rocky Patel Decade which I recieved in a NST 4 months ago. So far no complaints.