• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is it!

It's a caper, I think.

ETA: caperberry, to be more specific.

Bet you thought I forgot you Jeff!
I just wanted to wait to send a little Holiday Cheer your way... 🎅 🎄

I just dropped your prize off at the UPS store. Should be there this time next week. Give the tracking time to update. Cheers!!

I just figured you were lying in wait, haha. Thanks, John.

Just wanted to send you something I knew you would enjoy.That took a little more prep time in this instance and going to UPS over the convenience of click and ship. Finding the time was the hold up.
Honestly, do you really smoke cigars anymore? I never see you post about it.

I do, but it's infrequent. Usually when my buddies are around and we're having drinks. Funny you ask, I was thinking about firing up the firepit tonight and grabbing a stick from the stash. I'd love to do it more often but an hour or two free from everything else to dedicate to a cigar is kinda rare, especially when the GF is not a big fan of smoke.

Jesus, John, this box was certainly overkill! I'm speechless! Thanks for the awesome selection, I'm sure they'll help keep me warm during the winter. Thanks again, brother!

Jesus, John, this box was certainly overkill! I'm speechless! Thanks for the awesome selection, I'm sure they'll help keep me warm during the winter. Thanks again, brother!
Lol! I figured you would like that Jeff. Hope you enjoy them all! Try the Hoppin Frog Christmas Beer as soon as possible. Tell me what your thoughts are..... I’m hoping you like it was much as I do.