• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Is On Your Radar Right Now?

zeemanb said:
I didn't have any major plans for a box purchase until I make some room. But when I get an email from Nice Ash telling me about their upcoming shop exclusive from Tatuaje, called "The Whore"....I'm in.
Lol. I got sucked in with the great name and preordered a 10 cr box. Interesting flavor profile as described by Pete . What the hell. Will report once I grab one ROTT

bucfan444 said:

I didn't have any major plans for a box purchase until I make some room. But when I get an email from Nice Ash telling me about their upcoming shop exclusive from Tatuaje, called "The Whore"....I'm in.
Lol. I got sucked in with the great name and preordered a 10 cr box. Interesting flavor profile as described by Pete . What the hell. Will report once I grab one ROTT

I thought this was a joke until I did a search.  Nothing better then a good whore. 

oke&coke said:

I thought this was a joke until I did a search.  Nothing better then a good whore. 

I'm also going to pre-order some Tat Anarchy's....Whores and Anarchy....neighbors are going to call the cops again.

Anyone else tempted to order two boxes just to get the whore beer mug?

MichaelD said:
Anyone else tempted to order two boxes just to get the whore beer mug?
Now I don't feel stupid for ordering two. Yes I had to have the Whore mug.

I did read that shortly after they announced the smoke that the official name was changed to "The W"...in case it makes a difference to anyone like me who hoped for a rosado version called "The Scarlet Harlot".

Placed an pre-order for a box of Anarchy by Tat. I'm still on the fence about pre-ordering the Whore as well.

Among other things, have been curious about the new Undercrown Shade line from DE.  Not sure where else they are available online yet other than preordering, but if anyone else is interested Smallbatch just listed the Gran Toro for sale.

Place a small order for the following - PG Symphony 20, Flor del Valle Sky Flower, and a two direct sizes of El Oso by Warped. They've all been on my short list to try.

MichaelD said:
Place a small order for the following - PG Symphony 20, Flor del Valle Sky Flower, and a two direct sizes of El Oso by Warped. They've all been on my short list to try.
Picked up a fiver of the cubs from cbid at a small discount.  Like them enough at that price but not msrp.

I have Mama and Papas incoming. Only two of each. I worked out a deal through work where I'm trading some CCs I bought a while back so to fulfill an employee departure gift. I'm getting a good deal on the exchange. [emoji6]

In case these were on anyone else's radar...looks like vendors are starting to receive their RoMa Craft "El Catador de las Petite Coronas". Samplers of ten pc's from five of their lines, including Neanderthals. I think I read they only made around 600? Not sure, but if you are an RC Whore like me, it's a must-have.

I saw that on Halfwheel. Let me know if you find a place that has them.

Just read that Crowned Heads has started production on Jericho Hill lanceros.  Not sure when they'll be available, but I plan on trying them ROTT.

MichaelD said:
I saw that on Halfwheel. Let me know if you find a place that has them.
Just ordered a box from Fine Ash Cigars for $59.95. In stock

Illusione 2015 Singulare "Miserere" I think it's called...haven't read anything recent on a release date, but I've got a spot saved for some.

Crap ton of rain heading this way. Possible 'nados and hail. :mad:

Cigarwise...buddy of mine just had a couple of boxes of ISOM land. I'm gonna go halfsies and get me some RASS and BBF!

Great old thread...

I am looking forward to the Ramon Allones Sublimes RE for Dubai, which should be available in the new few months...

I always have JL 1's and 2's on my radar, the older the better. Also aged Ramon Allones and QdO really make me happy...