• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Is On Your Radar Right Now?

Funny you brought this up today Bill. I posted this way back when, and had one last night. That was my second Picadores. The first was...meh....the one I had last night was fantastic and boxworthy.

Agreed. Bought a couple of boxes and thought they were very good as well.

I missed the boat on the Ramon Allones 898 German RE. But I pretty much keep my eyes out for any ISOM cabinets now.

I am interested in trying the Tatuaje Skinny Monsters scheduled to be released early summer. I like Lanceros and burned through a couple of boxes of them and I think the SM are petit Lanceros. Could be good.

But Warped has been delivering exceptional cigars and I look forward to what they are going to come out with this year.

LFD LA Nox - I really like Brazilian Tobacco (Wrapper).

LFD Coronado - Original line slowly went to hell. First year was incredible. Hoping the rebirth recaptured some of the former glory.

Espinosa Laranja - Sounds like something I'd like. Again; Brazilian Wrapper.

LFD LA Nox - I really like Brazilian Tobacco (Wrapper).

LFD Coronado - Original line slowly went to hell. First year was incredible. Hoping the rebirth recaptured some of the former glory.

Espinosa Laranja - Sounds like something I'd like. Again; Brazilian Wrapper.

Hey MadMonk, How about I send you one of those Laranja for you to try before you make a decision. I bought a couple and I think I have one left. I have your address.

Hey MadMonk, How about I send you one of those Laranja for you to try before you make a decision. I bought a couple and I think I have one left. I have your address.
Cool. Sure thing, that would be nice.

Dan, I think it's good. Could be power of suggestion, but I really get an orange-like citrus flavor in it.
Yea, I've been overly cautious with this one. Don't really know why. Maybe just priorities.
I've had a lot of Cameroon Wrapped cigars over the years that had that orange thing going on. Always very nice.

Been curious about the H. Up man Mag 56 EL. Heard a lot of good things but not a fan of the ring guage. Trying to decide if I should get a few singles or pick up a box.

PL Picadores as well as H. Upmann Connie A. Have yet to try either and heard a lot of positive as well. Normally prefer the smaller ring guages but these intrigue me as well.

Just read on Halfwheel that the 2015 Illusione Singulare "Miserere" has shipped! Keeping my eyes out for the first vendors to get them....

Just read on Halfwheel that the 2015 Illusione Singulare "Miserere" has shipped! Keeping my eyes out for the first vendors to get them....
Yeah, a bit late this year. Close in size to the Rose Croix; I'm slightly curious to see how it compares.

Package leaves today.
Well, that is a very generous package! I was out of town and just saw it this morning.
It's getting warm here, so I'll give it a week or two then do the deed. Thanks again, Golfgar!

Glenmorangie Milsean and HC Union rum. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to add these both to my small stash.

This is what I said to my wife earlier when I read about it- "I know you won't care about this but I have to mention it to someone...this store Two Guys Smokeshop does a cigar every year called the Firecracker. I generally try to steer clear of the really gimmicky stuff, but this year they are collaborating with Skip Martin to make Cromagnon Firecrackers. Yeah, the guy you insist I secretly want to marry. That Skip Martin."

This is what I said to my wife earlier when I read about it- "I know you won't care about this but I have to mention it to someone...this store Two Guys Smokeshop does a cigar every year called the Firecracker. I generally try to steer clear of the really gimmicky stuff, but this year they are collaborating with Skip Martin to make Cromagnon Firecrackers. Yeah, the guy you insist I secretly want to marry. That Skip Martin."

So I just logged on after listening to that Skip Martin episode to post about the Firecracker only to see that you beat me to the punch by a few weeks. So not surprised though. Has Skip accepted your marriage proposal yet?

In all seriousness, I joined their email list just in the hopes of snagging a box.

edit: typo

Last edited:
Skip is playing hard to get.....the nerve.

I've also seen pics of Neanderthal lanceros on Instagram....so the H-Town project is hopefully in the works.

Warped Maestro del Tiempo 5712, 5205 and a cabinet of the LE 6102R.

Skip is playing hard to get.....the nerve.

I've also seen pics of Neanderthal lanceros on Instagram....so the H-Town project is hopefully in the works.

Stogies was saying they hadn't heard and knew nothing about when they might land, yesterday.