• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your favorite curse word?

When I was a kid, my father's favorite curse word was "Judist Priest." I never picked it up. For a while as a Marine I fell into the trap of not being able to form a sentence without the adjective/verb/noun/adverb "fuck" or one of it's many forms, which can be used to describe anything in the military. I set about reforming my language when someone asked me, "4 years of college and that's the best way you can express yourself?" But only after muttering under my breath, "What the fuck, you fucking fucker?!"

English: Fuckin Shit (1,2 combo)
Spanish: Puta Madre (mother fucker, similar in use as fucking shit, but can be used in a versatile manner).
Oh I like the Spanish form. My kids are repeating a lot of what I say so I’ve been internalizing a lot and it’s not good for me.

I like to say “shoot” and “darn” a lot... if I’m really mad (or really happy) I’ll say DAY - YUM... only because I was raised in the south... ?

…edited to add a laughing face, just in case someone might take me seriously....

Last edited: