• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your go to brand?

Padron (1964)
Tatuaje (Brown band)
Fuente (Anejo/OpusX/Don Carlos)

Also Aging Room (Nicaragua) is becoming close to a go to as well.

P.S.

I have also tried numerous Oliva’s and have tried to like them, but for some reason, they just don’t do anything for me.
I have tried a number of different Olivia's and they don't do it for me either.

My go to smoke for over a decade now has been the San Cristobal Fabuloso. Everything I look for in cigar, perfect nearly every time.

Others in regular rotation here are My Father The Judge, Tatuaje Verocu, Ashton Symmetry & VSG, Illusione Ultra, and of course any Opus X or God of Fire I can get my hands on. 😏

~Boar
I would have never guessed that considering if you search "San Cristobal Fabuloso" into Google, your post come in something like the top four results. 😂

P.S. Holy Tiddies!

First off, I am not a greatly experienced cigar smoker nor do I have a tremendous budget. I also have some health issues don't allow me to smoke as much as I would like. However, with that said; I do greatly enjoy my smokes.

#1 Overall favorite for me hands down is Arturo Fuente. Love the regular Opus X line, a couple of the Rare Pink vitolas & the Anejo's.
#2 Ashton ESG & VSG (still Fuente Family)
#3 Liga Privada T52, No 9 & Feral Pig

I have tried most sticks from Padron, and I still cannot see what all the fuss is about. I keep trying, but not one has knocked my socks off, or have I really actually enjoyed UNTIL I recently had a Family Reserve 45 natural. It was surprisingly good! I am usually a maduro guy so I tried the 45 Maduro, meh. I've tried the 46, 80, 50, etc, etc. Letting some 45 naturals rest in the humidor and will see if it was a fluke or I actually like ONE Padron!

I would have never guessed that considering if you search "San Cristobal Fabuloso" into Google, your post come in something like the top four results. 😂

P.S. Holy Tiddies!

OMG! There's a blast from the past I'd completely forgotten about! 🤣

~Boar