• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Getting an early start this year, Big Guy? Great to know you spin some awesome tunes up there in the cold weather!

Reindeer mail takes forever just to get to Alert let alone further south. Since I'm not delivering myself who knows when it will show up.

Welllllllll, Mrs Clause had a hankering for some Meli Kalima so I had to send Bernard down there on Rudolf to get it. As long as he was down that way I had him drop off your CD too so you are ready to jam the rest of the weekend.

Santa, my kids told me that I got a package in the mail today that they picked up from the mailbox, and my face visibly whitened as I internally verbalized, "Please don't be from Hugh. Please don't be from Hugh. Please don't be from Hugh. Please don't...". Well, you get the idea. Alas, she said, "North Pole?!? DaFuq?!?". Ok, I paraphrased there a bit, but then I remembered this conversation here and relaxed a bit.

The music gesture, alone, blows me away, but the box of friends that accompanied it has me floored. Thank you, sir. I hope you make another child this happy in a few months.

Santa, my kids told me that I got a package in the mail today that they picked up from the mailbox, and my face visibly whitened as I internally verbalized, "Please don't be from Hugh. Please don't be from Hugh. Please don't be from Hugh. Please don't...". Well, you get the idea. Alas, she said, "North Pole?!? DaFuq?!?". Ok, I paraphrased there a bit, but then I remembered this conversation here and relaxed a bit.

The music gesture, alone, blows me away, but the box of friends that accompanied it has me floored. Thank you, sir. I hope you make another child this happy in a few months.

I'll claim the music but the friends came from some imposter trying to get on your good side.

BTW, why did the North Pole surpise you? Where do you think I live?

Hey y'all. Check out a tune from my latest original music project- Kemtone Cavalcade of Flavor
We are an original band that also plays covers of classic country. Hope ya dig it!

unnamed-1-12.png

various artists

Doc

Last edited:
I can't dance to save my life but any time Move On Up got played it sure made me better than I really was.
TBOCM.jpg

A friend of mine sent me a copy of this. 6 LP box set limited to only 100 sets released in the EU only. Only listened to one so far but I like it.
dylan-1963.jpg

You can see the power of Live At Leeds being formed in this set. This was going to be the first live album but was shelved until this year.

The Who 1968.jpg