• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Vassar+Clements+-+LivinA%27+With+The+Blues+-+Front.jpg

Doc

The Rumjacks have a new album out, "Saints Preserve Us". It's on par with "Sober and Godless", but not as good as "Gangs of New Holland" or "Sleepin' Rough", IMHO. If you like Celt Punk like DKM, Flogging Molly, and The Real McKenzies, definitely check out The Rumjacks.

Buffalo_Springfield_-_Buffalo_Springfield.jpg

Well I'll be damned there is bass. Mono version. Vinyl of course.

Doc

The Rumjacks have a new album out, "Saints Preserve Us". It's on par with "Sober and Godless", but not as good as "Gangs of New Holland" or "Sleepin' Rough", IMHO. If you like Celt Punk like DKM, Flogging Molly, and The Real McKenzies, definitely check out The Rumjacks.

I didn't even know Celt Punk was a thing....... huh always learning

Andrew Vachss' "Burke" novels---the noir is so gritty it makes Mickey Spillane look like a prissy lil' girl in frilly panties---got me listening to Judy Henske. Huge early influence on Janis Joplin who should've made it a lot bigger.

~Boar

Reactions: AVB
Well over a year before Motley Crue glamed out, Girl rode TNWOBHM with their first album Sheer Greed.

Girl.jpg

This one is for Doc

Thelma Houston & Pressure Cooker, Sheffield Labs-2 Direct to Disk 1975
Thelma.jpg

47 years ago today Skydog was killed in a motorcycle accident. Though only 24 years old he was considered one of, if not the best slide guitarists of his generation. When asked by Eric Clapton to do some fills his riffs turned what started out as a ballad into the rocker we know as Layla today. We still miss you Duane.

Bob Dylan: 50th Anniversary, 1962 Disc #1.

Last edited: