• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

I've got lots of stuff but remixes in general aren't something I look for. I think I have one Razormaid - New Order Touched By The Hand of God but I'd have to go look to be sure if it is a 12" or on a compilation.

Edit: Its a compilation.

I was digging through YouTube looking for an old club song and of course that led to other songs popping up, and I remembered you saying you DJ'd

I was digging through YouTube looking for an old club song and of course that led to other songs popping up, and I remembered you saying you DJ'd

True but I DJ'd at Rock clubs. The amount of Disco or Dance that I could play or wanted to play was limited.

After digging around a bit I have a half dozen Razormaid mixes on compilations. Forgot about some of them completely until you brought them up so it was nice to give them a listen again.

Yesterday was a Dap day

Dap-Dippin' With... Sharon Jones And The Dap-Kings
Naturally
100 Days, 100 Nights
I Learned The Hard Way
Soul Time!

Thanks to that iPhone commercial I've been going down an Arturo Sandoval rabbit hole.

After digging around a bit I have a half dozen Razormaid mixes on compilations. Forgot about some of them completely until you brought them up so it was nice to give them a listen again.

Yesterday was a Dap day

Daptone Records rarely releases even a mediocre album.

Paulo Nutini's albums graced my speakers all day.

Stumbled on this today, so I decided to listen to a mix of Stones this afternoon:

I had those guys on random in the car with the girls (6 and 8) last week. They were actually enjoying most of it...until C**ksucker Blues came on. One quick dad move and back to Katy Perry we went.

But what a brilliant way to stick it to Decca Records. I've never seen the film though.