• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Listening to a you tube of Simon Posford and Raja Ram play a gig in the Eilat Desert, Israel.

I've had it for a while. I think I'll play it today, as well. I don't remember whether I fell in love with it or not.:confused:

Doc
My listening got cut short after about 1.5 tracks. Sick kid. What I heard was good. On computer, but fidelity seemed to be there.

It better be there. Who produced and recorded it were the selling points.

Doc
My listening got cut short after about 1.5 tracks. Sick kid. What I heard was good. On computer, but fidelity seemed to be there.

Little project going on of ripping songs from my CD collection that for whatever reason I never accomplished before. I'm sure I'll come across some "new" gems in all these songs I'm adding. Came across this old favorite.

Listening to Livingston Taylor "Good Friends". A Chesky CD. Nice CD if you like the songs.
Here's one of my favorites off of it:

ETA: Oh!, He is James Taylor's brother.

I was at the bar last night for dinner. While there I heard "Cars" by Gary Nueman, "Strangelove"by Depeche Mode, "Take on Me" by Aha, and other 80's new wave. I don't usually notice the music at this particular bar but last night whoever was in charge of the tunes was on point. Not all heroes wear capes.

Punk did not die on Dec 31st 1999 as much as Green Day has tried to kill it. A true originator in the new millennium of the movement with a far too long name
And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Source Tags & Codes

source-tags-codes.jpg

I couldn't justify the hundreds of bucks that was the price of the full blown Collector's edition with 18 CD's 9 vinyl singles and book so this is the digital download at 24bit 96Khz of the 18 CDs without the extras. It took 3 days on my slow internet connection. Between that and the 15 CD Springsteen set that arrived today I'll be busy for a while.

R-7722618-1447620400-1686.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Listening to Marvin Gaye today. I probably haven't spun his work in 15 years.
I'm a lot older and have learned a lot in that time, and I realize that he probably has a 3 octave vocal range, besides the other vocal elements he added as he progressed.

Oysterhead
Claypool on bass, Trey from Phish on guitars and Stewart Copeland from The Police on drums.