• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

R-5178843-1386673815-2122.jpeg.jpg

Duff McKagan's solo album comes out today -- I'll be listening to that on the way to work, today.

The Rumjacks "Acoustic Session" has been in constant play. Seriously, give it a listen.

Finally, I watched "Bohemian Rhapsody" each way back and forth to the mainland, so there's been a constant barrage of Queen recently, too!

Waaaaaay back when I had his "Nothing But the Blues" on vinyl. Recorded in an all-tube studio (his own, I think) with old school instrumentation all the way down to the tack piano. Great stuff.

I'm back to Exile on Main Street again ... it lived in my vehicle's CD player for like three years straight & now it's back there again.

~Boar

Waaaaaay back when I had his "Nothing But the Blues" on vinyl. Recorded in an all-tube studio (his own, I think) with old school instrumentation all the way down to the tack piano. Great stuff.
Yeah, Nothing But the Blues was from '77. Guitar Slinger is '84 and both are classic Johnny.

Favorite Concert I've ever been to. My wife is more into his music than I am but the pre/post parties and the energy in the stadium was AMAZING!

So true. Such a great event, outside the stadium too.

Going back a ways......just 46 years to 1973
51jirHsgsZL._SY355_.jpg