• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

@TexasTraveler I know I'm the resident youning round these parts lol (26) I grew up listening to what my dad loved, loves, guns n Rose's, van Halen, motley crue, def leppard. I was on my cigar walk the other night and stopped by the skate park and this kid scooters past and has a gun n Rose's shirt on so I stopped him and asked what his favorite album was and this like 15 year old just started rattling off GnR songs. Needless to saw I was impressed a 15 year old new so much about the greats. There may be hope for the youth lol
GNR is my favoritest band in the History of EVAR, so you've won my heart. I finally saw them in December 2018 on the very last show of the tour in Hawaii. It was well worth the 30 year wait!

Best concert ever. Metallica and GNR 👍
My best friend was at that Meadowlands show where Axl got hit in the nads with the lighter and threw a tantrum (tantrums were his "thing" back then, I know...). I wanted to go so bad, but my mother wouldn't let me. I think I was 14 or 15 at the time.

Bad Religion opening for Pearl Jam

Saw Bad Religion playing at a festival in Germany a bunch of years ago. Still not bad for a bunch of old guys with more doctorates on stage than some universities have on tenure! 🤣

Coincidentally, I was in the mood to listen to Amy yesterday whilst walking The Enzo. Such a lost talent. :(

"The Sounds of Silence" by Maz-Da 3. They've been around since 2015 and I think have a real shot at breaking thru.

Floyd T

I'm going to have to go with Summer Jam - The Dead, The Band, Allman Brothers. Honorable mention to Cheap Trick at Budokan. Yep, I was there and it was everything you have heard about

The poster below is on my office wall.

I actually was not at Summer Jam, but I did see the dead in December of that year (and quite a few times in later years), the Band in 1974, and the Allmans in 1971 and 1972 (with and without Duane). I was at Englishtown Raceway Park in 1977, also. A tremendous show.

All that said, my favorite concert is still probably Pink Floyd in March 1973, on the DSOTM tour. Of course, my enjoyment of that show was ... Substantially Assisted, so to speak...

20210601_165928 (2).jpg

One of the best voices in Rock. Gone far too soon

Unreleased

I still listen to the Apple Music CC Essentials, as well as a rip of his Live in Sweden acoustic show ALL. THE. TIME. Like, probably at least once a week while walking the dog.