• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What should I get next Poll

What box should I pick up next?

• Bolivar - Coronas Junior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montecristo - No.5

• Montecristo - No.4

• Punch - Petit Coronas

• San Cristobal - El Principe

• Total voters
Ya ive heard nothing but good about them. I am looking for a smaller smoke.
Ive found that I really enjoy the sizes above....

cr_principe.gif

San Cristobal de la H. El Principe
View all Minuto Cigars

Origin: Cuba Manufactured: Hand Made
Gauge: Medium Length: 110 mm.
Format: Minuto Ring: 42
Weight: 7,46 gr. Score: 7
Presentation: 2 Layers in a Box of 25

San Cristobal de la H. El Principe Review:

The smallest cigar that this new brand make. It's a good cigar to have before lunch if you don't feel like smoking a large cigar. This cigar will help you to taste the flavours of your meal.

Review #13: My box with the EAR DIC 01 code are truly a masterpiece. How did the cubans pack so much flavor and aroma into such a small package.The unmistakable SAN CRISTO aromas and flavors are present. Just as cohiba siglo 1 has its signature so does this one. Strong tobacco flavors and aromas, never bitter of amonia, powerful flavors of freshly shaved chocolate, freshly ground espresso beans as well as freshly stripped vanilla beans, top it all off with a hint of cream soda and cinnamon. The squared of shape is a true sign of proper aging.Habanos SA has created a true masterpiece of classic cuban heritage in the SAN CRISTOBAL line. - Submitted by big yesta on September 29, 2004

Review #12: Give me a box of these(along with partagas shorts) and I would never need another cigar to smoke. From the unique flavors of cinnamon and spices,to the incredible richness this is a cigar for serious(and experienced)smokers. Very complex. Try these little guys. - Submitted by CoolBurn on September 28, 2004

Review #11: This is by far the best Minuto on the market. Always perfect construction, a unique "peppery" tasting wrapper that distinguishes it from other Havanas. Priced right!! - Submitted by coventrycat86 on July 22, 2004

Review #10: Good cigar.This thight little one Burnt almost 45 minutes. - Submitted by Stope on July 18, 2004

Review #9: Faultless construction(except for the rather veiny wrapper)with an almost perfect burn. Easy draw with lots of smoke right up till the end. Flavor wise, mine was deep and earthy, but i detected a tinge of bittterness which marred my overall enjoyment. I ascribe it to the cigar's youth or poor aging but till i get to try another, I'm sticking to my RyJ #2s. - Submitted by afficionado! on June 4, 2004

Review #8: Had this little wonder last night and nothing could have prepared me for such a nice surprise. Full bodied, peppery and very complex, got sweeter in the last 1/3. Beautifull construction, perfect burn and a nice white ash, effortlessly got a full mouth of smoke with every draw. 45 minutes of total enjoyment. - Submitted by unknown on May 14, 2004

Review #7: Grest cigar - lousy value. The same thing always seems to apply to the smaller Cubans, especially in the UK. This is the one I'd buy, it's easily the best minuto I've had recently. Peppery, earthy, creamy and quite full bodied. There's a hit of sweetness to it as well which makes it a very tasty and enjoyable smoke. Fast burning though and rather hot. So puff slowly! - Submitted by willisoften on May 1, 2004

Review #6: Delicious 45 minute cigar (if smoked properly). Excelent construction, deep, sweet, earthy aromas, medium to full body, lots of smoke. This one is the real bang for the buck. - Submitted by Estrella on March 11, 2004

Review #5: Smoked this TPC last night. Wow what a complex flavorful stick. Chocolate, pepper, earthiness all followed by a creaminess at the end. Very good. Great burn and the whitest ash I have ever seen. Highly recommend, for the money. And of the Cubans I've smoked only the Part Short rivals it. But I haven't had a PL or Boli PC. Which are supposed to be fabulous. - Submitted by coppertop on March 5, 2004

Review #4: This one is a little monster! Very intense earthy flavors, peppery at the beggining, mellows down to dark chocolate with a long finish. Delicious! - Submitted by Estrella on January 27, 2004

Review #3: GREAT little smoke! This cigar was perfectly rolled and its wrapper was dark and flawless. A minuto just doesn't get any better than this! - Submitted by stpeterc on November 16, 2003

Review #2: I am into petite coronas b/c you can get the full taste of the tobacco. This petite is tremendous!! It is moderately powerful that is almost perfectly rolled, its appearence flawless. This Habana is very underrated. I bought a box recently for about $95 and can safely say that this brand, this size is one of the best deals I have every had from the money. Buy some! - Submitted by Derlict311 on November 14, 2003

I love the SC's BUT I voted for the Punch PC's

The Punch PC's are a Mareva instead of a Minuto. The Monte #4 is also a Mareva while the #5 is a Perla. The CJ andthe SC are Minutos. One of those bonehead reviewers doesn't know the differenct between a PC & a TPC.
A Petit Corona is another name for a Mareva 5 1/8 x 42.
A Tres Petit Corona is another name for a Minuto 4 3/8 x 42.
A Perla is even smaller, 4 x 40.

Of the three, I find Perla's just a bit too small and I love the nice, small size of a Minuto and can usually finish one off in 15 to 20 minutes.

The Punch PC has a very "salty" wrapper that is very unique and tastes quite different from other Punch vitolas.

The CJ's are "okay" in my opinion, a nice change from my regular smokes but I think they are kind of bland as opposed to the Punch PC or the SC ;)

I voted for the Punch PC, its one of my favorite cigars. Get a box of '02s if you can.

Only tried the #4's and CJ's. I would say by popular opinion, get the SC or Bolivar. Can't go wrong with either one. :thumbs:

Backslide420 said:
Well guys... I went with the San Cristobal's KMM OCT 03
Good choice.

I should have some with the same box code coming in any day now :thumbs:

No contest. The BCJ is one of the finest cigars made. I can't get enough of these little gems. The Principes are good but the CJ is so much more complex and tasty IMHO. And this coming from a guy who does not care for Boli's in general :)

Im sure that is going to be my next box buy!!!!!! I love them as welll... :p

Edit: Spelling Dooooohhhh

cigarsarge said:
The San Cristobal's are a tremendous smoke in a small package.
I have to agree....only because I have never had one and want to try it.... :D

So, is there a box split coming? :p :thumbs: :)

T40411011535140.jpg
:love:
T40411011534470.jpg
T40411011541540.jpg

All taken with my phone.. sorry for the poor quality

I almost wet myself when I opened that glorious box. omg the smell was intoxicating

Went with the Monte#4s. I can't even tell you why, but I love them (gives you a lot of info for comparisons right> :D )