• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

Did you ever listen to any of the performances when he filled in for Brian Johnson with AC/DC? I was prepared to be disappointed, but I thought he did a really good job. His voice certainly fits the AC/DC sound, but I thought he'd try to make it about him and I was very pleased that he didn't. If I had paid money to see Brian Johnson and ended up with Axl Rose, I would not have felt cheated at all.
Actually... no I haven't. But I'm going to.

Going to see the Dropkick Murphys in Boston the day before St. Patrick's Day. I have all of their CDs so every day for the past month or so, I've been listening to them. This past November, my wife and I went to see Bob Dylan. She's old hippie at heart and loved the show. He's 82 years old and still going strong, he played every song on his most recent studio album, Rough and Rowdy Ways which was great.
I was always jealous of how many times you got to see the Dropkick Murphys, the stars have never aligned for me when they were out here.

I was always jealous of how many times you got to see the Dropkick Murphys, the stars have never aligned for me when they were out here.
Had tix to DKM in Amsterdam back in 2020, but it kept getting rescheduled due to da covidz. FINALLY get a firm date in 2023, and to my surprise The Rumjacks and Pennywise were added to the bill -- two of my other favorite bands! And then... we find out we are moving right before the show.

Sonofabitch.

Been stuck in my head for quite a while now since Paul and I had a back-and-forth about it. @H. Vachon @modo22, this is required reading for Cultural Relations class.

Though it may not being the preferred path of discovery, THPS did wonders for my musical portfolio 🤣 Unforeseen issue: Every time I hear this song I want to smash an N64 controller lol