• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What suits you the most?

Dr Pepper... we had that for a couple of years down here in Australia... I think I was the only Australian who liked it though.

I'd have to say a Boli PC with a nice cup of coffee from the press.

I'd have to say a Boli PC with a nice cup of coffee from the press.

No coffee beats the Plunger. Who can be arsed with these fancy espresso 6 in 1 with added shiny ambient quota when you can use a simple French Press?

FOOLS!

For me, it's a Litto Gomez Diez and some Jermiah Weed. They're both an addiciton. Of course, I can't count out an aged VSG and a neat bourbon.

Derek

San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe and a Grey Goose Gimlet on the rocks (or if i'm out...a diet coke).

I love the hard stuff and with a bigger budget, would definitly have it as a go-to, but for now it's a ISOM Romeo and Juliet Mille Fluer (machine made ?) and a budweiser.

Padrón 2000 or Punch Rothschild Oscuro with a Coca Cola.

Mmm, Dr. Pepper...I should try that sometime!

Montecristo Sublime EL 2008 with a couple fingers of Johnnie Walker Gold Label straight out of the freezer.

An LFD (but really, any cigar) and a big cup of good coffee. I had a Padron with a Schlenkerla smokebeer a few months ago and that was just a righteous combo! I have a Padron in the humi and a couple bottles of the smokebeer in the fridge just waiting!

Padron 64 Maduro Diplomatico with an Arnold Palmer. :thumbs:

Mine would be an Anejo Shark and a few fingers of a Highland Malt preferably The Macallan 18yo. :thumbs:

A cup of coffee and a Partagas Short is my favorite combination.

Mine would be an Anejo Shark and a few fingers of a Highland Malt preferably The Macallan 18yo. :thumbs:

Mmmmm... Macallan 18. Very nice.

If see a lot of posts here list coffee, and while I like the combo, the coffee gets cold way before the cigar is finished for me. I like to have a drink with the cigar the whole way though.

If see a lot of posts here list coffee, and while I like the combo, the coffee gets cold way before the cigar is finished for me. I like to have a drink with the cigar the whole way though.

I pour my coffee into one of the insulated thermal mugs so it stays warm for up to an hour or so. Usually long enough to get me through a lot of smokes. If the coffee runs out, I usually grab a glass of water to finish with.

Mmmmm... Macallan 18. Very nice.

Smoke a smaller cigar. ;)

Doc.

I'll go with an El Triunfador Lancero coupled with a generously full glass of Ron Z splashed over a couple of cubes..............Works every time!