• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What to buy ?

jepe

I just won $350 from a bet I made on a soccer game :D

What box or boxes do you recommend ?

I have RASS 08 on the way ...so that's settled.

I was thinking about Boli bel & PSD4 .

Maybe you guys have more exciting ideas then mine.
Its not have to be CC but they are more accessible for Me.

I just won $350 from a bet I made on a soccer game :D

What box or boxes do you recommend ?

I have RASS 08 on the way ...so that's settled.

I was thinking about Boli bel & PSD4 .

Maybe you guys have more exciting ideas then mine.
Its not have to be CC but they are more accessible for Me.

Congrats on your winnings.

I might suggest trying something you've never had before, like a box of EL.

Cheers
Drew P

Call AL............................Get yourself a nice big sampler of Anejo. :whistling:

The Upmann Sir Winnies sure sound like a good choice,I never had one before.
Burning $350 on 1 box which I never tried before
is something I need to think about before I pull the trigger.
Then again I might not have the chance of buying it in the near future.

PLPCs is so good!
I had a few a while back and they where so good,thanks for reminding me.

So many choices :)

Can't go wrong with PLPC, they are just to good!! Oh, congrats on the sweet win! :thumbs: :thumbs:

The Upmann Sir Winnies sure sound like a good choice,I never had one before.
Burning $350 on 1 box which I never tried before
is something I need to think about before I pull the trigger.
Then again I might not have the chance of buying it in the near future.

PLPCs is so good!
I had a few a while back and they where so good,thanks for reminding me.

So many choices :)

Sir Winnies are an excellent choice. I wouldn't think of it as burning money on a box you have never tried as the money was won in a bet so your not really out anything you where counting on. Besides if you end up not liking the Sir Winnies I am sure you wouldn't have a hard time unloading the rest of the box. If it is that big of a deal buy a 5'ver and smoke them then make the decision.

Anther good idea is to buy the box of PLPCs (approx. $200) from a vendor that sells singles then get a 5er of SW plus some other smokes that you want to treat yourself to. Some others that would make my singles list are the new Trini Robusto T, Cohiba Esplendido (have never been able to buy a box of these in fear of dissapointment), Upmann Magnum 50 and maybe some ELs or REs.

I'm a big fan of PLPC, so I don't see how you could go wrong with those. Another one I'm fond of is Le Hoyo des Dieux. A 50 count cab of those would fit nicely with that money burning a hole in your pocket, but a 25 count cab might be right if you want to be conservative. The more age you can get on des Dieux, the better.

Congrates on your winnings.
Safe bets would be Upmanns from '08, any Partagas SDC and 898s, La Gloria Cubana MDO's from '02(box code OSU(Partagas factory)), Cohiba Robustos, Bolivar Corona Extras and CG. Also, the Trinidad Robusto "T" sounds great but I haven't had any of them yet. -P

I researched some online stores to buy some filter cigars but totally confuse which brand to use. Can anyone recommend me any brand for new cigars smoker.

Bolivar Royal Coronas - the box from '10 I bought lasted about 3 months, they were that good young.

Speaking of Jepe. I hope the little nimrod is ok. He does live in a very dangerous part of the world.

Doc.